Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Proud to be a First Pager

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Chard posted:

i will literally drink until i die
:toxx:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I'm all the people in the Hillary toxx thread confusing 'different kind of evil' with 'lesser of two evils'.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Where do I sign up for a tower?

I want a tower.

Tower.

TRUMP

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Live the dream, NML4

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Dr Dracula posted:

RIP Lemmy

edit: it was weak to reference a Canadian pop punk band before saying that so here is a good song (even though metallica covered it)

New Kids On the Block had a bunch of hits / Hillary makes me sick

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
don
ald trump
is more than you'll stump
because hill
ary clinton is more
than i can let by
or not
bernie's been bought
just follow the day

follow the day and reach for the Don!!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
are you ready to die

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

EngineerSean posted:

if you care about black lives, don't vote for Hillary "Tough on crime" "Superpredators" Clinton.
Hillary "In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security" Clinton

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Hillary "I was directly involved in the projection of American hegemonic power overseas, including advocating for the deployment of an additional 21,000 soldiers to Afghanistan in 2009 as part of a 'surge', advocating military intervention in Libya in 2011, and defending the drone program" Rodham "I also directed foreign service personnel to gather biometric data on foreign diplomats at the UN" Clinton

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i look forward to the toxx's sweet embrace. im so tired.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Hillary Clinton, a politician objectively more qualified than probably anyone else on the planet to lead the nation,
Life is farce.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I DO NOT WANT THIS

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
And he heard her say unto her father,
"Lay with me, tend to my fallow plot,
make my barrens bloom, sweet Donald!
Let our Line suffer no iniquity, no alien earth or seed.
Let us aim our children as spears!"

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
O' Democrats, would a different doom have followed? Would the World have turned otherwise had the pundits of your kin listened?

For the Donald had come unto Whites in the wilds of Florida, delivered the very ministry your Politicians had so steadfastly ignored. The Donald had sat upon the earth to carve joints with the absurd Warriors of Information, whispered deceit in the guise of secrets, wove the thread of his wicked design into the fabric of their custom and belief. The Donald, not the Globalists, had shown them how to answer to polls, and so had chiselled golden malice upon the hearts of an entire Race.

The Donald had armed them with the Memes that were so wasted upon Berniebros.

What had they thought, the remaining Pundits of Obama, as the Trumpenprole vermin rampaged through the glorious halls of the House of White? What had they thought, the remaining Pundits of Clinton, when they retired from the campaign fields, and barred the Gates of their Enclave Communities?

What had they thought of this last great insult, this final atrocity inflicted by their conquered foe?

Had they seen error ... or just more injustice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

the trump tutelage posted:

Proud to be a First Pager

• Locked thread