Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Nostrum posted:

Toxxing for trump because this shithole forum will be made unreadable by hillarybots if she wins

this, now tower me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

also because the dems will absolutely gently caress this up

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Are y'all ready for the yuugest, most luxurious spectacle in political history??????

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

gently caress trump, imho.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i can openly shittalk Donald J Trump in this thread and not get punished because Boosted is a worthless coward lol

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Trump is a phoney, a fraud, and now a puppet of the Zodiac since they decide his platform, sad!

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

trump poor, so what

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

-Troika- posted:

Hey Homework Explainer, don't post in this thread.

given who's got his hand up trump's rear end i think having a communist post here is appropriate

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

you are being far too charitable to hillary supporters, most of them are basically the kind of person who thought that jeb!erino was a good person they'd vote for if he changed his last name

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

you know, olds and the old at heart

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

also give this to booster

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

you can name it whatever you want, you're part of it now

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

also i shouldn't be surprised, i guess, that so many trump toxxers are former lf posters

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i don't really get the clinton hate

she's okay, iguess. the tapioca pudding of politicians. generic, safe, boring. if you're enthusiastic for her because you hate the gop or because you're hyped for a woman prez i can get and respect taht, it's the people who are hyped about her purely on her own merits that creep me out

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

like imagine being excited by john kerry

could you imagine being that boring

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

it's also lol because nixon was the most power hungry and ambitious ever and he was the greatest president of the cold war

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

boosted the gently caress did you just post

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i kinda hope turmp wins just so i get to keep this bitchin' tower

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

we're all deplorable here

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Baloogan posted:

Hark! Hark! Harken to me.

Friends, Romans, fellow goons, lend me your ears
I come to bury TRUMP, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Trump.

The good lord shines his mercy upon us sinners. I come with a way to redeem your mortal souls.

REPUDIATE TRUMP
SPIT UPON HIM, UPON HIS NAME, UPON HIS MOVEMENT
REPUDIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR TRUMP

and your SOUL and your ACCOUNT will be saved.
and your TOXX will be annulled.

Your foolishness will be punished with a MONTH LONG PROBATION for the BAD JUDGEMENT you have shown in supporting such a man.

SPEAK NOW, to SAVE YOUR SOULS. Quote this post, and give a SINCERE reason or two for why you repudiate trump.

The alternative is eternal damnation. An automatic upgrade to a permatoxx.

This is your chance to save yourselves, and release the hold that Trump has on your mortal souls.

Repent. REPENT.

Weaseling out of my obligations like Trump weaseling out of paying his investors

I repudiate Trump because while I knew he was a sleazy gently caress, ten year olds man, jesus.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

I'm like everyone else who's hitting eject in that Trump was more a stick to beat lovely republicans with and maybe lovely dems but lmao

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

i will totally fess up to being a beta cuck who didn't have the t to hang with the don but it's loving bullshit that the hillary people don't even eat a 30 day for their poor life choices

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Baloogan posted:

Please shout at this dumb cuck if you want a Tower to be queued. I have no control over when/if it gets granted.

Making Towers Great Again

give me mine back then

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

so how many dead queers is that 6k worth to you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Man Whore posted:

I propose that at least one of the hillary toxxer's ban reason be Boosted's infamous "JEB FIX THIS" post but with Jeb replaced with bernie.

Preferably one of the biggest hillshills during the primaries.

Give it to all of them

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

also pence

please describe why the gop wouldn't just impeach trump if he got too rancorous with them

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

gently caress nuance

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

nuance is intellectual cowardice, and people follow someone with the loving balls to admit what they believe in

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Jenner posted:

Easy for you to say, your rights probably aren't being threatened.

We gotta convince people we are people and that our concerns/issues/points matter.

Look at how the very simple message of #blacklivesmatter got completely misunderstood and was reacted to with dog whistle memes and #alllivesmatter/#bluelivesmatter bullshit.

We've gotta convince people we're people and make them care. Sometimes that takes nuance.

Also, gently caress you.

i'm gay and my bf is filipino, so

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

stop thinking taht the real world is your hs debate club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6qRl3dSME

ted cruz was widely held as an accomplished debater and trump loving smoked him, turns out strength of personality matters?????

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

he's banned from reddit

lollers

also lol i just noticed my title, well played

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

it's cool, and fair enough

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

basically trump won because he could get his point across in a tweet, bernie could do the same, kinda and hilary, well,

describe how wordy posts make you feel in three emojis or less

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

lmao

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/797953260325928960

owned you fuckers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

you stupid fuckers lmao

you stupid, stupid fuckers

-a man who's totally gonna lock her up

• Locked thread