Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Boosted_C5 posted:

RULES:

FOR gently caress'S SAKE, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING AND EAGER TO RISK GETTING BANNED
ANYONE WHO POSTS IN THI

TRUMP!!

*toxx*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot
Donald Trump is going to be president.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

some random establishment stooge posted:

“Finding ways for our disaffected and motivated GOP peers to coordinate with Democrats to help defeat Trump strikes me as something this group could potentially help with,” wrote another. “We could perhaps build some loose networks, hold a couple of dinners etc., and maybe try co-authoring some op-eds etc.”

drat wrap it guys. Trump's been stumped.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

This forum is loving unreadable with all these word filters. Major loving comedy miss.

It's pissing off a lot of people. Sounds like a win to me. Trump cuck Bernie hillary im gay

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Bernice Anders posted:

It's pissing off a lot of people. Sounds like a win to me. Trump cuck Bernie hillary im gay

oh i guess they're gone now

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

EngineerSean posted:

Lol I spoke at exactly the right time I guess.

E: it was cool when it was just cuck and im gay.

Well you know what they say, easy cuck easy go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

tazjin posted:

She is totally obsessed with Trump, it's amazing

She has melted down multiple times over Trump, tweeting like ten times in a row. The loser D&D posters will still call it masterful.

• Locked thread