Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm here to :toxx: for Donald Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Thank you for the Trump Tower, Boosted. I feel more luxurious already.

I don't know what Trump's presidency has in store for us, but we do know that he will Make America Great Again. And we shall all become Great by association.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728297587418247168

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Republicans had a deep bench this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1wcS8TeW0

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Do you guys ever think about how great it must be to be Donald Trump?
I think about it all the time.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Behold! Donald Trump's high school yearbook photo, where he dresses in the same manner he will adopt when he is Supreme General of America.

gently caress Yeah! Read more of this article if you want to find out Trump 's origin story. Basically, he was always Donald Trump.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-high-school-classmates-what-he-was-like-2015-10

quote:

He also won numerous awards including some for his athletic performance and a "neatness and order medal" in 1960.

quote:

"He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete," Levine said. "He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 80 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day … Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted."

quote:

"He was a very good-looking, handsome guy, and he held himself in a way that everyone thought he'd be very desirable for the opposite sex," George Beuttell said.

Trump told Business Insider he was voted "Ladies Man" because he "always treated women with the greatest respect."

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'm not willing to Toxx YET, but as we get closer to november odds are I will. I just want to insure he is going to be against hilldawg and bernie is out.

Weak! Pathetic!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Has Hillary even had one decent meme this election? Clearly unqualified to be president.

Trump!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That meme is as lame as her presidency would be. Fortunately, we don't have to worry about such things, since she would have to be chillin' pretty hard to make hell freeze over.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

ya have to post from the heart! otherwise there is no emotional content in the posts. without the rude and offensive you miss all this heavenly glory

Stay gold, Baloogan. Don't let them bring you down.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tem8WX-71fE

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

crazy cloud posted:

Either way, the 'taxman will rake in literally like three hundred bucks on reregs.

When they regreg, it won't be the best posters. It'll be the concern trolls, shitposters, and SJWs. And some, I assume, will be good people.
What I'm saying is we need a bigger paywall.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sometimes I want to post "Trump!", but the word filter won't let me so I open Microsoft Word and type it there.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Floating outside of your body on a cloud of pure rhetoric. This is what dehumanization feels like. Lurkers... free yourselves. Do the Toxx.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wish there was some way to vote for Trump more than once in the GE. Sadly, the Republican party's efforts to stop voting fraud have been very thorough.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

Hahahaha example voting machine in the us:

AVS WinVote touchscreen Direct Recording Electronic (DRE)

WEP
- WinXP
- Password: admin
- DB: MS Access
- No firewall

Trump will build the firewall.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Donald Trump bangs women who are hotter than the surface of the sun.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't even read this thread anymore. I just scroll down each page staring at all the Towers.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Donald J. Trump will be the next president of the United States of America.
He will Make America Great Again.
He will Build the Wall.
He will Figure Out What's Going On.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like your theory. I will add it my growing repertoire of methods for thinking about Donald Trump. Hopefully someday I will be able to compile a Grand Unified Theory of Trump (GUTT).

Thinking too long about Trump is like gazing into the abyss, except the abyss is a cool guy who gazes back and gives you a thumbs-up and a smirk. :smugdon:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

I spit on my skeezer-pleaser and, prying her rear end cheeks apart like a hot dinner roll, drove it home, into the biggest browneye I had ever seen. She gurgled contentedly. Every thrust of my babymaker was met with a wrenched squeal as I grabbed her by the hips and began really leaning into it.
‘Harder!’ she begged, ‘Harder!! Tell me what you think of Chomsky!’
:captainpop:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Time.com made something actually useful. Whenever I'm feeling low energy, I just fire this up and Trump gives me that extra bit of motivation.

http://time.com/3966291/donald-trump-insult-generator/

Trump!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Hillary people are writhing with excitement because she tweeted a meme. Lol. Call me when your candidate IS a meme.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They say a tower changes a man. They say it finds a small speck of Good deep inside him and makes it Yuge and Great. Even ironic towers will leave their mark on their owners.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's been a rough week, but I am still PUMPED for TRUMP!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Give him half a tower, with the opportunity to earn the rest through some sort of amusing challenge. Let the latecomer show his loyalty and earn his MAGA through supplication, as it was with Carson and Christie.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Boosted_C5 posted:

In the words of Randy Newman,

"Cleveland, City of Lights, City of Magic"

Cleveland shines like a beacon. Good can triumph over evil, and Cleveland is the land of WINNERS.

Tonight, the evil empire of the NBA was slain by the King of Cleveland. And soon, the city of Cleveland will crown our LORD PRESIDENT and send him on his quest to slay the evil Clinton cabal.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all going to happen, and it will happen in the funniest way possible. What a great election. Thank you Donald Trump.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The news is losing their minds about Trump's campaign. They can't handle an unconventional candidate.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They say "echo chamber" like it's a bad thing to repeat the truth as many times as possible.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The tower is a big responsibility. I constantly feel guilty for not living up to its greatness.

Tell me how to be more like you, Baloogan. Specifically, what should I be drinking before I post?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

-Troika- posted:

trump is gonna win

This is the only thing that is real and that matters.Once you accept this, everything makes sense again.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Everything is going to be ok Trump.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump promised he would win, and that's all you need to know. But further information is available on the campaign web site and Twitter, just in case.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yesterday I met an old man who asked me what I thought about the election. When I told him I was excited for Trump's conquest of America and the surrounding regions, he shook my hand and we exchanged somber nods.

A real Trump connection.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I support Baloogan completely, no matter what he says or how many internet laws he breaks. My support is unconditional.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Am I high as balls, or am I in hell?
:regd10:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Despite the fact that Trump's campaign manager works for Russia, I still believe he can win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

-Troika- posted:

lol at how people in this thread freak out just because trump temporarily drops in the polls

y'all some bitches

Seriously, Trump has come back from worse than this. For example, did you know that his Trump Vodka business venture was a failure? But now here is is, very close to the presidency.

Help Trump, the same way that he helped us when he opened our eyes to the horrifying reality of the world around us. He feeds off of attention, and so he needs our Internet posts now more than ever.

And Baloogan.. keep on doing what you're doing. You were right all along about Boosted being a cuck. You spoke the truth when no one wanted to listen. I'm 100% on board with the globalist conspiracies now.

• Locked thread