Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Oh man im gonna post in here all the time

Finally, a safe space for cool and fun dudes who know Trump is bad enough to win it all and MAGA

Anyone who has a tower and doesn't post in here is getting reported, Boosted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Heh, the Dems on YCS are more racist on average than Trump supporters

Poor people are just a concept they use for virtue signalling, like the age of a fine wine or how many MPG their car gets

They literally would love if the UN just ran the world and we had one world government, they're poor excuses for Americans

drat that felt good. Come on, Majorian, Darkman...you know you wanna respond to that.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

Or commit mass ritual suicide in about 6 months.

Nah ill just go back to barely following politics except a daily read of Drudge to catch my Clinton Worst Prez Ever news of the day

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Every drat poster in the Hillary Toxx thread is goin on a post-it next to my laptop

Keep a keen eye out, y'all, it's almost GE season

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Chard posted:

lol gently caress yeah the chowder head wrestling man who can't hold onto a dollar with both hands is going to lead the free world. if this is true please ban me because i will literally drink until i die

We got our first live one, y'all

Small hands Drumpf LMFAO priceless

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

I'm all the people in the Hillary toxx thread that vote based on how much another candidate's supporters offend me

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Al! posted:

Literally everyone posting in the Trump thread is a horrific racist, sexist, homophobe and they finally can't um actually liberals are the real racists to this post and it drives them crazy

um actually liberals are the real racists

(Hi Al!)

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Don't do the cross-thread quoting stuff. Stick to your own or go balls deep.

The GE thread is for making GBS threads on each other directly if you don't wanna be weird and double-toxx.

Fine! Probably for the best. I don't want to end up reading NML responses in here to quotes from elsewhere for all eternity, after all

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Yeah this applies to both threads as well, I think they're better off as clubhouses where you gotta be willing to risk your account to post in imo.

imo doubletoxxers should be banned if they post in either thread after doubletoxxing and must only post in the 3rd party Jeb!ian wasteland

Just my opinion

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

mike12345 posted:

It would be a good idea to make every Trump toxxer an IK in case of a win. Someone needs to take of the forums transition, after all.

Please don't do this. When every idiot is king, no idiot is truly king.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Boosted_C5 is the Trump IK and I haven't regretted that decision yet.

The demthreaders who all went off about how awful he was gonna be got to eat their humble pie

And they better remember that each time they see a Tower

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Banish him to the Jeb! Dimension

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

This means you must stop posting in the other thread from now on

To the Kristolarium with him!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Homework Explainer is a mess

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Ed Rendell is getting it.

"He said half of American women are ugly. I don't believe that by the way"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

WORD FILTER CHECK

Ben carson chris christie Donald trump hillary clinton bernie sanders bill clinton paul ryan newt gingrich debbie wasserman-schulz sarah palin terry mccauliffe huma abedin bill o'reilly megyn kelly sean hannity mark levin glenn beck barack obama michelle obama Elizabeth warren joe biden jake tapper anderson cooper dana bash wolf blitzer

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

So peaceful

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

This is the top Politico story, titled "Trump intro speaker jokes about death of Clinton, Sanders"

I ask, if someone introducing them made a similar joke, would it even REGISTER?

No, not in a million years. Lugenpresse.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

1. Anyone who declines their tower should receive Trump hugging the flag instead

2. Cutoff for a tower should be the moment Trump formally accepts his crown in the Cleaved Lands

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

babypolis posted:

i take back my previous statement. give that man his tower

many MAGAs to you rear end cobra for your wisdom

Yeah Boosted, give people 48 hours or something before towers are over. This is such a low point that anyone who joins now really must want to maga

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

How about a radiation hazard sign for after the convention

With nuclear the devastation is very important

:agreed:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Everybody so jealous we got to be on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY with Brexit

We are gonna get sick of winning

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

BOOSTED GET OUT OF YOUR FFUKCING CUCKSHED AND GIVE ME A loving TOWER

SERIOUSLY STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN YOUR CUCKSHED

Baloogan go eat a sandwich, you gotta make it to Trump Brexit Victory speech at 11AM Scottish Time

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

)))Baloogan(((

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

oh boooo hoooo :qq: i guess im not thinking about boosted cuck five 's PRECIOUS feelings

idiot goes and get s himself probated in SAS and doesnt support trump
a couple of times during the primary he fled the god emperor's embrase for cruz

Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way.

Probate Baloogan imo, he has forgotten the value of law and order

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Thunderbro posted:

In my dreams I still dream of a Trump / Sanders ticket

An impossible dream

But I dream

Bernie gets full purview of the trade rewrite, little else, and Trump swears at the convention to only serve a single term. Voters are encouraged to vote their registered party downticket unless a Trump or Sanders primary challenger wins, then they are encouraged to vote the establishment out even if it means voting crossparty.

A man can dream.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

gently caress the ROW posted:

The three trump hats I bought have been a great sucess, one brother is keeping it as a collectible, the other is wearing it at his landscaping job to irritate the mexicans (who talk about trump 24/7 as it is), but the dog was too small and energetic to wear the hat

Please i need stories of what the mexicans are saying

Hispanics love trump...

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

I now fully understand why even though Dorner killed innocents, people like him. Check this out from his manifesto:

"There is no negotiation. I am not the state department who states they do not negotiate with terrorist, because anybody with a Secret or TS/SCI has seen IIR’s on SIPR and knows that the US state department always negotiates by using CF countries or independent sovereign/neutral country to mediate and compromising."

Hmm who does that remind you of?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

WINNINGHARD posted:

Saint Dorner

Seriously he lays out what is obviously an exaggerated yet mostly accurate picture of LAPD in what they called a "manifesto" but is more of a review of the corruption within the LAPD (that all seems accurate) sprinkled with occasional explanations of how he was gonna get revenge (which is obviously strong and wrong)

But his problems with the LAPD reallllly read as mostly true

This isnt a racial or political manifesto, i encourage you to read it, it's a "desperate, depressing plea for reason and justice" manifesto

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

"Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You’re the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You’re America’s no (expletive) taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed."

The Dorner manifesto is pretty amazing

His sanity is striking. That's a quote you'd attribute to a cool and good poster, not Tautologicus or Majorian.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Pence sucks, if it's Pence im gonna need a pep talk

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

I just toxxed for not-Pence so I'm probably gonna need another tower if this time popular wisdom finally prevails

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Tower me pls I took a ban break

MAGAAAAAA

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

boosted: bart
baloogan: milhouse
ZDR: krabapple

False, Bart would wear the hat

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Admin dammit!!

"Infowars was reached out to directly by the Secret Service in Cleveland"

Lol k

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

ban yoself boosted for being such a cuck

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

FabioClone posted:

Some nights it feels like Im forcing my support for trump, but tonight is 100% genuine. But its lonely here. baloogan probated himself. the trump thread is an empty void. I'm screaming into the night, and my echo is the only sound i hear.

but I kicked back and watched that Olympic video, and man., that's a good ride.

I'm still here buddy

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Nixon loving owned

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Zippy the Bummer posted:

people who are enthusiastic about voting for Hillary are utterly disgusting

she's like Nixon if Nixon did Watergate then came out and said "yeah I did Watergate, gently caress you stupid rubes, I want world power and nothing, loving nothing, will stop me!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Most of us who are left here are pretty big fans of both Nixon and big dick swingin' so maybe don't post things that make Hillary look appealing

If Nixon did that (substitute "American glory" for "world power") he'd be on the $100 and America would already be great

Opened China, reworked Vietnam as best he could, founded the EPA (conservation is good and his version wasn't a red tape nightmare), did less spycraft than all the recent presidents preceding him but got caught and media-blasted into villainy

If Hillary is Nixon you're gonna lose me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I don't even like Trump that much. I think he's fascinating as a candidate, which I suppose makes me more of an accelerationist that anything. He's a megalomaniac and a bombastic guy, but I never got the impression that he is genuinely evil.

Hillary, though...I've never seen a politician with such an open, raw, unabashed lust for power and willingness to do anything, ANYTHING, to get it. Don't people get it that she see's everyone else as human scum far below her? She will happily step on all our necks to get the throne she wants so much.

Most of her SA supporters get that and love it, they love seeing her slit the throats of any republican she has to in order to win

I get that, it's the ones who refuse to admit she is cutthroat at all and held this belief even when she was against old Jew idealist that confuse me

• Locked thread