Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Dark Flame Master posted:

I'll vote for you, Eclair. Your game was okay. :unsmith:

Éclair all the way.

I really should finish this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
Just found this thread & read it all in basically one go. Nice job so far. I never have the patience to really get too far into the post-games for this series, so it'd be cool to see all that.
As for votes, I vote for Adell, Rozalin, and Pram.

I also vote for Laharl to get turned into Laharl-chan *shot*

e: on a side note, if anyone in the thread doesn't have Disgaea 5 yet, it (and the dlc) is currently half off on the PSN store.

Blaziken386 fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Oct 13, 2016

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Sprite141 posted:

Would any status effects have helped? I mean poison would have been a steady, if small, health loss per turn, and long drawn out battles is when somehing like that shines.

You might be able to pull it off with +status effect Sorcerors? I'm not sure what his status resistances look like since the only game that actually shows them is 5.

I've been busy every night so far this week but tonight might be the night I get to record. Knock on netherwood.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Blaziken386 posted:

I also vote for Laharl to get turned into Laharl-chan *shot*

This but Flonne. We can't NOT use Fonne's magical girl form.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Mokinokaro posted:

This but Flonne. We can't NOT use Fonne's magical girl form.

I'll probably switch them before the second set of DLC, first set is now officially in the can. We'll be seeing the pre-scene that introduces the DLC, Metallia, Gig, and Rozalin. We'll also get to see some of Metallia and Gig's moves, including one where Gig calls on a familiar old friend for a bit of an assist.

It'll probably be Sunday because I'll be going to see Shin Gojira again tomorrow during the day.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Feinne posted:

including one where Gig calls on a familiar old friend for a bit of an assist.

Possible candidates:

1. Revya
2. Feinne (not you, the robot laser chick)
3. ???????

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Junpei posted:

Possible candidates:

1. Revya
2. Feinne (not you, the robot laser chick)
3. HOT PODS

fixed it for you :colbert:

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

clockwork chaos posted:

fixed it for you :colbert:

Thanks! I totally forgot!

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Forty-Five: The Princess, the Witch, and the Black Reaper

Let’s pick up the postgame with the DLC. We’ll be starting with the character I want the most.

Video- Swamp Invasion

These Aren’t Voiced By The Way

Before we get to the specific scene, we get a scene that happens before the first DLC map we do.

Dammit, where did that little brat go?
Etna, what’s wrong?
Oh, hey Flonne. Have you seen the Prince?
I think Laharl left with Sicily.
He promised to show her around the Netherworld, so I think they went to the Sea of Gehenna or something.
We’re home!
Welcome back, Sicily. Looks like you enjoyed your tour of the Netherworld.
I sure did! Oh, we brought back some Burning Darkness Sweet Buns.
Big Brother said they looked good, so we bought a lot of them.
Hold on! I bought all those for myself! Don’t even think about giving them out!
And here’s a picture of us on the Freefall ride at Darkness Canyon! Look at the face he’s making!
I told you to throw that away! Give it to me!
Nooooo.
Stop! As my little sister, you need to listen to me!
Hmhmhmhm… Isn’t this sweet!? They’re getting along so well!
Dammit! Don’t get the wrong idea!

Etna’s going to get us to the point.

The Prinny Squad found some dimensional distortions all over the Netherworld that connect to different worlds.
Rumor has it that some demons from these other worlds are gunning to usurp your title of Overlord. Can you let these demons run loose?
What…!? They’re trying to take my title!?
Hmhmhm…idiots… I will fight them head on! Now, let’s go find these fools!

Now for our first one, where we encounter a terrible swamp!

It smells like moldy cheese…? No, it’s much worse than that! My nose feels like it’s gonna come off!
Hold it together, Laharl! If you don’t concentrate, you’ll lose consciousness, or start seeing things…!
No, you’re the one who needs to hold it together.
Prince, I can’t stand this smell, so…can I go home?
Wait… What is this!? It wasn’t this musty before!? Where is it coming from!?
Kehehehe!!!
drat you… I heard everything you said… Moldy cheese, musty…lose consciousness…You said a lot…
Who’s there!? Show yourself!

Hey kids! It’s Metallia!

Swamp Witch? What the hell is that?
Ugh…this smell… Is this all your doing?
Kehehe, you should thank me! I turned this whole area into a musty swamp of the highest quality!
Don’t you just love this wonderful smell? Doesn’t this stench bring out some hidden strength from deep within you!?
If anything, I think this smell is about to make me puke…
This is…too much… Please change it back!
Huh? You’re not getting the greatness of this swamp!?

Kehehe, that’s fine. Anyway, it’s my mission to cover the world with swamps!
That’s why I, the Great Witch, herself came here! You should be grateful, fools!
Screw you! I’m not gonna let you do that!
Kehehe! Listen up, and listen carefully!
The immortal Great Witch doesn’t care whether you’re a demon, god, or angel. Whatever you are, you’re all her vassals!

Oh Metallia, you are the best.

Etna, what is she talking about…?
Flonne you’re too pure, you know that? Don’t worry about it.
So, Big Brother, is this the person from another world who’s-
Seems like it.
Bring it on! I’ll shut your mouth by destroying you!

This map does a good job of simulating Metallia’s signature horrible poison swamp, thanks to these Green panels.

Ideally we need to destroy two of the three symbols immediately. The Enemy Boost is just a throw away from the Base Panel, the Super Encroach is all the way across, and the Ally Damage is behind Metallia herself. The enemies are a mix of Mothmen, Slimes, and Zombies in their 70s (which are all very vulnerable to magic and so not generally that dangerous), and Metallia herself who is in fact very dangerous.

So Metallia is level 100, has extremely high INT, access to every spell school at Giga, Omega, and Tera, and to cap that off has a truly brutal Evility that doubles the damage of spells that only hit a single target. Expect that anyone who she casts on will die if you’re going into this freshly after the main game. She’s not terribly durable to physical attacks fortunately, so actually taking her out is just a matter of getting some solid people up and into range alive. Just don’t rely on anything elemental, because she’s 75% resistant to Fire, Ice, and Wind.

Hmph, seems like your skills aren’t as big as your mouth, are they?
Dammit! How can this be!?
I guess I wasn’t able to be my usual self with just this makeshift swamp I made. Dammit!
What are you talking about? I defeated you, so get rid of this nasty swamp!
Don’t tell me what to do! And there’s nothing I can do about this swamp!
Hmph! Fine, then I’ll just use my hellfire to burn it up!
…Wait. I can’t let you burn up this swamp!
Because if you do, I won’t be able to stay in this world!
That’s good to hear. I’ll just tell the Prinny Squad to deal with this swamp!
We shouldn’t have to get our hands dirty dealing with it.
Good point.
Hey!
Prinny Squad! Get out here!
Ugh, dammit… Foolish demons…!

Flonne is doing a thing that one both should not and can’t help but do.

Yeah, she doesn’t seem like a good person per se, but…I’m sure we can talk things out with her.
Huh? Let me tell you something, I’m the Great Witch! And all witches are malicious!
No witch in this world is a good person! So don’t make me laugh!
You don’t have to get all defensive like that. You can become our friend, and open up, little by little.
I don’t plan on opening up to any of you guys!
Right, right, I understand.
H-Hey! Stop! What are you doing!?
Metallia joined your party! …Yeah!
Wait, wait, wait! I never agreed to this!
That’s my line! I never agreed to this!
First of all, if we get rid of the swamp, she won’t be able to stay here!
So, how about we just get rid of the smell, and leave the swamp here?
Can you even do that?

Flonne are you gonna use…a bathroom air freshener!?
Strike while the iron’s hot! Help me, Sicily!
R-Right!
…What’s with these fools?
…Wait, did they say something about a bathroom air freshener?
…Hey, you! Stop!
System Message: Metallia really joined your party!
This is getting stupid… Hey Etna, let’s go back to the castle.
Sure. But before we go back, can I buy some deodorant spray?
…I don’t mind. And don’t forget to get some for me, too.

We get Metallia and a legendary staff, the Kakarima Broom, that looks like Metallia’s staff. I’ll talk about Metallia in more detail in a separate post. Let’s move on to our second DLC map.

Video- The Invincible Man

Watch

Fans of good games already recognize this effect.

Hey kids! It’s Gig!

You lousy pieces of garbage have some pretty interesting magical powers!
I made the right decision to come to this lovely Netherworld!
All right, you pieces of garbage, try to endure my attack! If you do, I’ll let you be my slaves!
This guy takes being bossy to the next level. Let’s kill him already.
He called me garbage. He won’t make it back to wherever he came from.
But I’m sensing really powerful magic from him… I don’t think we’ll be able to beat him easily.
Is there any way to solve this peacefully?
Quit yer yapping and shut up! The least you can do is let me enjoy this a little!
Ummm, I know you’re here to become the Overlord, but…can we try to talk things out first?
We may not be able to come to an understanding right away, but I’m sure that we’ll be able to over time!
What the hell are you talking about? I don’t wanna become the Overlord of this lovely rear end Netherworld.
I just want a slave that’s strong enough to entertain me, the Ultra Invincible Gig!
You’re saying you want us to be your slaves?
That seems to be the case. I’d hate to be a slave of someone like him.
I’ve been listening to your nonsense… I am the Overlord, dammit! You’re gonna become my slave!
What the hell did you say!? Don’t get so cocky, garbage boy!
Let’s see if you can back up your big mouth.
Let’s see if this “Overlord” power of yours is any good.
Hmph! I don’t know where a fool like you came from, but…I’ll show you what happens to those who oppose me!
Brace yourself!

Another map with a bunch of enemies and some rude Geo Effects to contend with.

Gig is chilling in some Geo Panels that make him mega macho, and the symbols are in the corners of the room. The enemies are mostly easily dealt with through magic, though you’ll want some physical attacks to best deal with the Succubi. Let’s look at Gig himself.

Gig’s substantially more durable than Metallia was and has pretty substantial ATK. This flows well into his Evility, which makes adjacent characters substantially stronger. Once you’ve cleared the Geo Effects and adds go in on Gig, but make sure to spread out. He’s got some powerful AoE attacks and will wreck the hell out of you. Ice magic is probably your best bet, he’s got a bit weaker RES than DEF and he’s got no resistance to Ice.

But, you’re not good enough to be my slaves.
Why the hell would I be your slave!?
Prince, he hasn’t even broken a sweat. I think this could turn out really badly for us if we keep fighting.
Dammit, how is he so…? I can’t even fathom the capacity of his powers.
Come to think of it, if a little brat like you is this strong, I bet the bigger guys are even stronger…
Heh heh heh…this is starting to sound like it’ll be tons of fun!
So, I’m done here. I’m gonna blast you into dust particles. See ya never!
Whoa whoa whoa! His aura is so…
Dammit! He’s really gonna try to blast us to dust!
His aura is so big… He might blast the entire Netherworld to dust, too! DO something, Laharl!
Hmph!

Laharl has an okay idea.

So what if I am? What does it matter to you? You’re about to be dust!
This Netherworld won’t be that easy. You’ll have a really hard time looking for strong demons.
But, I know of a way to find them without much trouble. Want to know what it is?
All right, tell me. But if it’s something stupid, I’ll burn all of you.
All the strong demons want to be the Overlord. Everyone knows that.
Therefore, by staying close to me, all the strong demons will come to us.
If you’d like, I’ll let you stay with us in our castle.
That’s dumb. I don’t wanna crash with garbage like you.
Urgh…drat you!
P-Please! If you come back to the castle with us, I’ll cook you all the best meals this Netherworld has to offer!
Sicily, do you really expect that to work…?

Sicily however has an extremely good idea.

Whaaat!?
But I’m telling you this now, I’m a very picky gourmet! Give me something bad and you’ll regret it!
Okay! I’ll give you only my best stuff!
Heh heh heh…fine! I accept your offer to crash at your castle!
System Message: Gig joined your party!
…Whew, that worked somehow.
We’re really lucky Sicily’s with us, aren’t we, Laharl?
What the hell is going on…?

We get an Onyx Blade for this, which is always classy. Let’s move on to the final map of the day.

Video- Misunderstandings

Watch

This map also nicely answers the question of how this fits in with other games in the series, because Rozalin knows us but we don’t know her because Disgaea 2 either hasn’t happened yet or doesn’t happen in this world.

Wh-Who the hell are you!? Don’t even think about coming close to me with that sexy body of yours!
Oh, are you embarrassed? You are certainly a shy one…
So, who the hell are you? You sound like you know us.
What? Have you forgotten who I am?
I don’t know any busty broads like you!
Ummm, I’m sorry, but I don’t remember you.
It appears that you truly do not know me…
On my way here, I traveled through something that resembled a dimensional distortion… Could that be the reason…?
Anyway, what are you doing in a place like this?
Ah, yes…I was dealing with something.
I do not know who is responsible, but I was summoned to a land I had never been to before, and…
I began wandering around aimlessly.
So…you’re lost?
I suppose that if I were to lower myself to using the language of commoners…yes, you could say that.

Anyway this isn’t going well for Rozalin.

Good idea!
…I mean, no! She’s in trouble, so we need to help her.
Should we just take her back to the Overlord’s Castle?
Hold on, you can’t fool me. It’s you, isn’t it? You’re the one who came from another Netherworld to take my title of Overlord…
What? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Don’t play dumb! I see right through you!
You’re pretending to know us so that you can get close to us, and once we let our guards down, you’re gonna pounce!
I commend you for your evil cunning, but…you chose the wrong people to mess with. That trick won’t work on me, the Overlord!
R-Really!? That’s what’s going on!? She doesn’t look like a bad person…
Whaddaya mean!? Her giant rack alone shows just how evil she is!
Um, Etna, I think that’s just your own personal prejudice…
Why are you so mad? All I desire is to leave this place.
I already told you that won’t work on me! I’ll crush you to pieces!

This map is extremely straightforward, there is us and there is Rozalin. No other enemies, no Geo Effects.

That said she’s very threatening. Her extremely high SPD makes it hard to hit her. It’s really just lucky that she has no allies to trigger her Evility. Still, this is just raw power with no real strategy. Ice resistance can help against her unique specials if you feel the need.

You fabricated that entire scenario… You are all in so much trouble.
Wait a minute! So…who the hell are you?
Very well… My name is Rozalin, and I am the Overlord’s daughter. Now do you remember me?
The Overlord’s daughter…? Laharl!? What does this mean!?
How the hell should I know!?
Does that mean Daddy had a…? But the Seraph didn’t tell me anything about this…
I can’t imagine King Krichevskoy laying his hands on any woman, other than the Queen.
Then…is she Laharl’s daughter!? But you’ve always been opposed to the idea of love… How could you have a daughter!?

Flonne has some serious knowledge gaps.

You just made that up, didn’t you?
Why didn’t you tell me about this!? Who’s the mother!? You better fess up!
Sh-Shut up! And calm down! I don’t have a child!
Don’t try to deny it! I’ll interrogate you until you confess!
Flonne…you’re acting kinda scary…
I-In any event...you all look very busy… I shall be on my way now…
Hold it!
Ahhh! Wh-What is it!?
If you are Laharl’s daughter, then you should live here with him! You’re coming with us to the Overlord’s Castle!
W-Wait! I am Overlord Zenon’s…
You can tell us all about it once we get to the Overlord’s Castle! Now, come on. Chop chop!
Wait! Listen to what I have to say!!!
System Message: Rozalin joined your party!
Whaddaya wanna do, Prince?
…I don’t care. Let her do what she wants.

So Rozalin is interesting because she has two Voice Sets and can change Evilities.

I’m going to use her God of all Overlords voice set, and switch to the Evility that’s isn’t quite as strong but is easier to take advantage of, which gives her 3% increased stats for every other unit that’s deployed. Okay, that’s good for now, next time we’ll pick up three more DLC characters.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Feinne posted:

That said she’s very threatening. Her extremely high SPD makes it hard to hit her. It’s really just lucky that she has no allies to trigger her Evility. Still, this is just raw power with no real strategy. Ice resistance can help against her unique specials if you feel the need.
I don't have the DLC for D2, so I can't check for myself, but I'm pretty sure that description is wrong, and it actually does the opposite of what it says: give each of her male allies +20% AP.

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

It's been a while since I've seen Disgaea 2, but the crew just got very lucky didn't they? Rozalin could have dusted them all just as easily as Gig could have if she weren't taking this all in stride right?

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Yeah, Roz and Gig are universe ending calamities, Metallica is just a world ender.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Arcade Rabbit posted:

It's been a while since I've seen Disgaea 2, but the crew just got very lucky didn't they? Rozalin could have dusted them all just as easily as Gig could have if she weren't taking this all in stride right?

Rozalin by herself is nothing special. It is just that her dormant power is overwhelming. For example the end boss in Disgaea 2 is level 100 and Laharl when he shows up is level 1200. Rozalin when she goes full out is level 2000.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Rozalin is still leading us to believe she is the Overlord's daughter. Ok. Her functionally equal but not yet named as Evility in D2, was boosting the stats of any adjacent male unit, which got buffed by Lover Specialists. She made male units crazy powerful and clinched some fights with bosses.
Overlord Zenon was basically Metallia's Evility applied to every attack. He murdered a level 4000 Prism Ranger.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Oct 17, 2016

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Scalding Coffee posted:

Rozalin is still leading us to believe she is the Overlord's daughter. Ok.
I'm pretty sure the reasoning behind that is "As long as everyone thinks the real Zenon is dead, people won't constantly be bothering and/or attempting to kill her. "

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

FractalSandwich posted:

I don't have the DLC for D2, so I can't check for myself, but I'm pretty sure that description is wrong, and it actually does the opposite of what it says: give each of her male allies +20% AP.

It's very possible it's good old Princess Glitter as it's always been and is in fact +20% stats for adjacent male allies. I'll check before I post discussing them in more detail.

I'll have a post on the characters like tomorrow and another update late in the week or possibly on the weekend, depends when I get time to record more.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Feinne posted:

It's very possible it's good old Princess Glitter as it's always been and is in fact +20% stats for adjacent male allies. I'll check before I post discussing them in more detail.
It has the same name, but according to the wiki, the Japanese description says マップ上の味方男性ユニットの攻撃力20%アップ "[All] male allies on the map get +20% Attack Power". That's what it does in Disgaea 5, too.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Yeah, that sounds more correct and makes a lot more sense.

I'm going to try to record the next update now, let's see who's next on the list.

e: looks like Nisa, Adell, and Overlord Priere.

double edit: Lonely Overlord God Rozalin is the best gun user and I hope you like seeing some good old Rose Liberation while hearing "I am a being of solitude." because it happens several times in the next video set.

Feinne fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Oct 20, 2016

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Based on the preferences on my ballot, you might get the impression that Rozalin isn't one of my favourite Disgaea characters, but that is false.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Glitter, Green Sludge, and Gig

Let’s look at the DLC characters we just got.

Metallia:

Metallia is the main character of the Witch and the Hundred Knight. She’s classified as a monster in this game, which is about right (she would look really weird using a weapon, which is probably a big part of it).

Stats: Metallia’s stats are all at least okay, and she has high SP, very high RES, and exceptionally high INT. She also 75% resists all elements and counts as flying when she moves (so she can move through enemies).

Evility: Her Evility, Witch Power, is kinda crazy. She does double damage on any spell that only hits a single target. This is one of the largest damage bonuses you can get, and lets her pretty much guarantee the death of anything in a similar level range to her.

Skills:

Metal Justice – A moderately powerful INT-based melee range skill. It’s better than doing an Attack, so if you’ve got SP you might as well.

Twilight Elemental – A very powerful Star attack in a four tile range. It’s more efficient than using proper Star magic but has more limited range and of course can only hit single targets.

World is Metallia’s – Hits a 3x3 square in melee range of Metallia for solid damage. This means she can always hit a square of enemies which is kinda amazing for the purposes of farming (remember that monster casting is level based since they have no staff skill to use, so during reincarnation cycles it’s possible for her to be unable to cast a 3x3).

Witch Domination – Her Mounted Skill. A single-target melee ranged attack that also tries to steal from the enemy. It can do phenomenal damage too.

Spells: Metallia comes with all Giga, Omega, and Tera damage spells out of the box. There’s not much more you can ask for.

Gig:

Gig is one of the protagonists of Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, the former leader of the titular monsters who serves as the main character’s source of power. He’s a monster, and he also counts as one for this game’s purposes.

Stats: Gig has solid INT and SPD, high HP, and exceptional ATK. All of his stats are good though. He’s resistant to fire and wind.

Evility: His Evility, Gig Power Injection, increases the attack stats of all adjacent allies by 30% of his ATK. It’s a good way to last-resort strengthen an attack that absolutely needs to kill an enemy and it should also make him really strong in a mounted combat situation.

Skills:

Witness My Power! – A relatively weak attack with a six-tile range. It gives Gig some reach he’d otherwise be missing which makes up for not being much stronger than a normal attack.

Another Dimension – A five-tile plus-sign in a four tile range takes solid damage, AoE is always helpful and this is a decent skill.

Now, Do it! – A 3x3 square within 3 tiles of Gig gets smoked by a certain World Eater. 3x3’s are always good for leveling and this attack is also super classy.

Murder Play – Gig’s Mounted Skill. A very powerful melee range skill, always a good option.

Rozalin:

One of the protagonists of Disgaea 2, Rozalin is actually the reincarnation of the God of All Overlords, Zenon.

Weapon Skills: Rozalin’s got an A in Staves and Guns, B in Books and Bows, C in Swords and Spears, and D in Fists and Axes.

Stats: Rozalin’s got high INT and very high SP, RES, and HIT. Her SPD is strong but her aptitude is only 100%, I kinda feel like they maybe want to open the door for caster Rozalin? It’s much more viable in D5 frankly. She also resists all elements a bit.

Evilities: Rozalin actually has two possibly Evilities, though she always starts with Princess Glitter.

Princess Glitter – Increases the stats of all male allies by 20%. I think it’s actually all male allies on the map, making it much better than it has been in previous times.

Lonely Overlord God – Increases her stats by 3% per other unit on the map. If you’re fully deployed this will default to +30% stats (since there will always be at least one enemy) for Rozalin, which is pretty solid. Especially if your team is mostly ladies.

Skills:

Rose Thorns – Hits three tiles a few tiles ahead of Rozalin for okay damage. This does match up well with Gun skills which are generally not very good for AoE.

Crest Roses – A long range Ice attack with Gun-style targeting. It’s really great, and gives Rozalin a solid single-target option.

Rose Liberation – Rozalin’s signature move, this hits a 5 tile plus sign for solid Ice damage. An even better AoE option for Rozalin, especially since it has free-targetting instead of gun-targetting.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
No more Kneel Before Me? It was my favorite buff

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Calling Gig a protagonist is a stretch, though it is not entirely his fault since I think he is a mental roommate with a psycho.
Rozalin having a distant buff would have been a great thing to have in D2, since I paired her with Taro, whose ultimate attack is a PBAoE temper tantrum. I wondered how characters would look with multiple massive muscles.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

No more Kneel Before Me? It was my favorite buff

Nope, replaced by Crest Roses in this and that's maintained in D5.

Probably update tomorrow, I've got videos cut but I just need to get the time together to actually do it.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
I like that Gig's map is just a Soul Nomad room, way zoomed in.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Speaking of Soul Nomad, I just checked the archived LP of it and discovered all of the videos for it are down, both on Daily Motion and Vimeo. Feinne, is there anywhere you still have them? Or are they lost forever?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
The DM videos are working for me.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Scalding Coffee posted:

The DM videos are working for me.

I think the first few were not working, but they start working fairly soon into the LP. Unfortunately, Daily Motion decides that playing ads at random intervals while also keeping the video running is a good idea.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Forty-Six: The Mascot, the Fallen Maiden, and a Hot-Blooded Redhead

Let’s move on to three more DLC characters. This time we’ve got Nisa, Adell, and Overlord Priere.

Video- Makai Auditions

Watch

This map by the way has a special track for Nisa.

Let’s go!
Hold on a minute! First things first, we need to look for the demon who’s trying to become the Overlord!

Seems there’s an event happening on stage again.

Which one of these beauties will come out the winner!?
The Grand Prix winner will be chosen by our head judge, Archer!
Who will be given the grand title…? I will check everyone very carefully. Good luck to you all.
What the hell is going on…? I never gave anyone permission to hold an event…?
This is kind of exciting! I wonder what they’re competing for…
You’re right, this is kind of exciting. Um, Etna…
…Huh? Where did Etna go?
Maybe she snuck back home because she didn’t want to deal with any of this…
I could totally see her doing that…
Let’s get on with this! Contestant No. 71! Demon Cutie Etna!
Huh!?

Who didn’t see that coming as soon as she wasn’t around?

…What the hell is she doing?
And the final person to make the finals! Contestant No. 1! Everybody’s Heroine Nisa!

And now for Nisa, introduced in Hyperdimension Neptunia.

…Who is that?
These are our two finalists who have made it through our strict elimination rounds! It’s safe to say they’re both worthy of the title!
However, there can be only one winner! And one of them has to go home!
The final round of competition will be… Forcefully Take the Crown! Battle!
Are the two of you ready!?
Bring it on! Justice always prevails!
You think you can beat me? Not in a billion years!
…So, you kinda see what’s going on right, Prince? Help me out! Pretty please!
What the hell!?

So this is map is in fact a lot like that showdown we had with Asagi.

We’ve got a tile that lets us Warp into an area where Nisa waits, which has an Ally Lonely effect that prevents us bringing more than one character to bear against her each turn. That’s not the only similarity, Nisa and Asagi are very similar characters. I kinda screwed up capturing her stats during the map, but here she is from after.

Nisa’s big difference is that she also has some non-gun options. Her Evility is kinda strange, it makes her more powerful for every flat-chested character on her team. Anyway, I have Rozalin go gun-duel her, and that’s that.

Let’s all give her a big round of applause!!!
No! I haven’t lost yet! Justice never loses to demons! I can’t give up!
Well aren’t you a stubborn one? You could try a million times, and you’ll still never beat me.
Say whatever you want…!
A heroine gets up after being knocked down, and wins at the very end with their ultimate skill!
That’s what being a heroine is all about!
H-Hey! Both of you, wait! What’s going on here!? What’s this event about?
Oh, I never told you, huh? This is the Cutest Girl in the Netherworld Contest. I should be the winner, right?
Stop lying! This is the “Ultimate Heroine of Justice contest!” Which is why I need to win!
…Ummm, so which one is it?
…Either way, they’re both stupid.
Excuse me…but what is this event for?

The zombie would have done better to lie.

What!?
Nowww, let’s ask this person who she thinks should be the winner of the 2nd Annual Netherworld Flat Chest Contest!
She is the winner of the first ever Netherworld Flat Chest Contest, and this year’s head judge, Miss Archer!
They are both really, really flat. I can’t even compete with either of them.
Aren’t you being modest! That being said, I feel like these two are bringing a whole new generation to flatness.
Now, let’s see what these two Next Generation Flatties have to say about their performances today!
You were both splendidly flat! How do you feel right now!?
Don’t call me flat!!!
Wh-Whattt!?
…Ummm, so why did you two have to fight to determine who’s flatter?
This event doesn’t make any sense…
Have you all forgotten about the demon who’s after my throne…?
System Message: Nisa joined your party!

We probably won’t use Nisa much, but it’s always an option to have. Now for Adell.

Video- Hot-Blooded Redhead

Watch

Adell also recognizes us, though we don’t know him.

I see, so he’s after my title of Overlord? What the hell is he doing? Shopping?
Prince, let’s just stab him in the back before he even sees us.
Wait! He’s coming this way!
Oh, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you all. What are you guys doing here?
What the hell are you talking about?
Huh? Did I mistake you for someone else? I’m sure we’ve met before.
Never mind that!
You came here to defeat me, right? In that case, let’s just get this fight over with!
What? Why do we need to fight?
Huh? Something doesn’t seem quite right…
What do you mean? Aren’t you here to become the Overlord?
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I only came here to buy some Meatopia chocolate bars, but I didn’t find any.
…What?
I guess the Prinnies got the wrong idea about you.
However, I’ve never heard of a Meatopia chocolate bar…

The Meatopia chocolate bar is of course the favorite snack of Adell’s brother and sister, though it’s food only suitable for demons.

It’s made from only the choicest premium cuts of dark-haired minotaurs covered in the purest milk chocolate coating!
Every bite floods the mouth with sour sensations, or so they say!
…Umm, is that a good thing?
I see, so you’re here to buy out this really rare snack, aren’t you!?
Why you greedy, dirty, little… I can’t allow you to go on!
Uhhh…this is all just one big misunderstanding…
It’s more like you’ve dug your hole so deep, you can’t get yourself out.
Shut up!
All the Meatopia chocolate bars in this Netherworld belong to me! I can’t let you leave!
Now who’s the greedy, dirty little…?
Shut up and defend yourself!

Adell’s another showdown with a single powerful enemy.

Every time Adell attacks or is targeted he gets 5% more Attack and Defense power, stacking up to 100% eventually. That won’t really matter much here, because by this point we’ve got several DLC characters and can take him out in a single turn. If you came here first, this can be kinda tricky since he’s got a lot of SPD and gets stronger even if he avoids attacks.

What? Giving up already?
No… I just can’t afford to waste any more time fighting you.
My little brother and sister are waiting for me to bring back those candy bars… If I don’t hurry, it’ll be dark when I get home.
And I don’t intend to buy out the entire stock. I just need two, one for each of them.
Laharl, can we stop being mean to him?
Yeah, he seems like a really nice person.
…I guess he’s not trying to oppose me, so I suppose I can let him go.
Big Brother, why can’t you just say you’re sorry?
We’re sorry for attacking you out of nowhere.
It still wouldn’t be enough to make it up to you, but would you like me to help you look for those candy bars?
It’s fine, the sentiment alone is enough for me. Thanks.
Oh, by the way, I made the Prinnies go look for Meatopia chocolate bars, but they didn’t find any. They seem to be all sold out…
Is that so…? That’s not good… I promised my little brother and sister… I can’t go home empty-handed.
Want me to make some for you?
You can do that?
Sure. As long as someone tells me more about them, I should be able to. Can you elaborate on Meatopia chocolate bars.
Of course! Thanks!
System Message: Adell joined your party!
So…it sounds like we’re settling this with words this time… Are you okay with that?
I don’t care.
I’ll make him work for those candy bars. Besides, they’re gonna be counterfeit.
I thought you’d say something like that. You’re such a bad person, ya know! But I guess that’s what makes you…you!
Hmhmhm… Haaahahahahaha!!!

The second time we’ve solved things by Sicily cooking. Now to end on Priere.

Video- Busty Overlord

Watch

Priere’s an oldie and a goodie for the series.

All right, split up! If you find anyone suspicious, report to me immediately!
Got it, Big Brother.
Wait, Laharl. Someone’s walking over here!

Priere’s been absent for a bit in the series and she’s got a bit of a visual upgrade, greatly improving the fidelity to her original colors and outfit. She’s also got all of her La Pucelle animations pretty faithfully recreated here which owns owns owns.

Lucky me. We found her right away. It must be thanks to my many bad habits! It’s Karma!
I highly doubt that, and if you acknowledge that you have bad habits, you should work on fixing them.
Flonne’s right! You’re a very picky eater, and you always stay up too late! You’re never gonna grow up if you keep that up.
Shut up, and mind your own business.
You there! Where am I?
I don’t know who you are, but that’s not how you should address an Overlord!
Stop playing around, and answer me. Where am I?
Dammit…!
You’re right smack dab in the middle of the Netherworld.
The Netherworld… No wonder I’ve been bumping into so many nasty-looking demons.
Huh? Aren’t you here to become the Overlord?
Become the Overlord? What do you mean? I’m already the Overlord. Overlord Priere.
Hey, you! I am the Overlord of this Netherworld, so stop trying to claim my throne!
I don’t know how I got here, but I want to go back to my world. What do I need to do to do that?
Hey! Don’t ignore me!
How the hell would we know?

Both sides are very hostile this time.

Why should I listen to you? You’re not the boss of me.
Well, if she wants to go back to her world, why don’t we just help her out with that?
Flonne’s right. We should help those in need.
Don’t let her booby booby boing boing trick you! We can’t just assume that she’s not after my throne!
Just shut up already… You’re starting to make me mad…
That’s my line! You’re just a weakling, but you’re going around mocking me and claiming to be the Overlord. You deserve to die!
A weakling? I’m pretty strong. Much stronger than a child like you!
Interesting… Let’s see this strength of yours!
B-Big Brother!
Priere, please calm down!
I kinda figured this was gonna happen. All right, let’s get nuts!

Once again a fight with just the DLC character, and old Priere is quite the fighter.

Priere’s strong in every stat that matters for a physical attacker. Her Evility in this fight is Converge Attack, which increases the damage she does with her attacks by 10% for every open panel within the area. This is especially impactful with her signature move, Requiem Aeternam, which also finally hits the center tile and thus hits a single target for +80% damage. Her Dragon’s Rage attack from original Disgaea is gone, but we’ll talk about that in a side update (along with her other Evility, which has an opposite effect from the one she starts with).

Ha! Now do you see how strong I am!?
You can claim to be an Overlord all you want, but you’re nothing compared to me!
Sorry, Priere. I didn’t want to fight you, but I kinda have to go with Big Brother’s flow, you know.
This has degenerated into a weird situation, but…we’ll help you return to your world, so please forgive us…
Thirsting for absolute power, I became an Overlord, but…I was defeated by these children…
Even if I returned, I might not be able to save him…
Ummm, Priere…are you mad?
So, you’re the Overlord of this Netherworld?
That’s what I’ve been saying all along! I am the absolutely evilest Overlord ever!

Priere has a bunch of custom animations, as I noted.

Wh-Wh-What!? I hate busty women like you! Don’t get any closer to me!
Huh? What happened to going back to your world?
I can worry about that after I get stronger. I’m not strong enough right now.
Sounds like something serious is going on…
Laharl, just let her be your apprentice.
Whaaat? I don’t want a busty chick like her to hang around with us.
Right? You tell her, Etna!
But…I like how you react around her, so it’s all good.
Dammit, Etna! Don’t instantly switch sides like that!

This however is the very most Priere animation of all. You should also note she will sometimes twirl her signature weapon, Felicitation.

System Message: Overlord Priere joined your party!
Dammit! Stop! Get off me! You’re giving me the chills!
Was this really okay…?

We get a sweet spear for beating her as well, which is nice for Etna or an Armor Knight.

Oh, before I go you might notice I’ve got Laharl-chan. So, it’s actually a super cheap and high approval bill to switch to her from him. Amusingly, switching BACK is like a hundred times more mana and super low approval. Pure Flonne is more expensive than I can afford and a bit tough to pass so I’ve not done it yet but that’s going to happen too. Alright, next time we’ll see more DLC.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Did they get rid of the rarity number for items?
I am surprised Priere didn't get a bum deal this game.

ProofsNRefutations
Feb 22, 2011
Yeah rarity number is toast. You've just got common, rare, and legendary items now. It's much easier to get the rarity bonus now, all you need is to match categories.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

When you mentioned custom animations for Priere, I expected to see her give one of your units a god almighty kick in the crotch that sent them over the horizon. That's the animation I always associated with La Pucelle. :v:

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Rangpur posted:

When you mentioned custom animations for Priere, I expected to see her give one of your units a god almighty kick in the crotch that sent them over the horizon. That's the animation I always associated with La Pucelle. :v:

I think real Priere might actually have a kick based attack like that. Dragon's Rage used to.

Update later in the week, there is a bunch of bullshit going on in my life right now that takes up a lot of my focus.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Marona, Lilliel, and Pram are recorded for this weekend, potentially another two characters I'll use the hell out of given Marona is Hacks Flonne (thanks to a very, very unique skill she has) and Pram's a very solid caster.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Forty-Seven: The Chroma, an Angel, and an Oracle?

Let’s pick this up with Marona, Lilliel, and Pram.

Video- Overlord Contract

Watch

Marona even has ‘own’ in her name, just to point it out.

Uh, I think she’s human. Yup, no doubt about it.
Then why did you bring me here!?
If you’re gonna bitch and moan, do it to the Prinny Squad for giving us bad intel. Don’t you dare try to pin this on me.
Anyway, why did that girl come to the Netherworld…?
U-Uh, h-h-hello!
Oh, um…hello.
Ummm…I’m looking for someone. Do you know where I can meet the Overlord’s vassal, Etna?
I’m right here…
What!? You’re Etna? What a coincidence…
So what business does a human like you have with Etna!?
…Oh, sorry! I haven’t introduced myself yet! My name is Marona.
Someone sent me a letter saying that they wanted to hire me to defeat Etna.
I see…
Wait, what!? Defeat Etna!?

Anyway, you’re quite different from the description my client gave me… Are you really Etna!?
The only Etna in the Netherworld is me, Super Sexy Etna.
What did the description say?
The evilest, most heinous, flat-chested beast. They really wanted to emphasize flat-chested. It was underlined and everything.
First… Tell me who your client is. I will shower them in their own blood!
Sorry, but I can’t give you that information.
No matter what?
Yes. It’s confidential…
I guess you leave me no choice.
I’ll force you to tell me!
H-Hey! Etna, relax!
Sicily’s right! Stop her, Laharl!
Well, it’s true that you’re flat… So why are you so angry?
DIE!!!
Ohhh! Big Brother! You’re just adding more fuel to the fire!
Oh well, I guess we’ll have to help Etna deal with this girl…
Please stop her!!!

Marona’s a harder map than normal, since some valiant phantoms aid her in battle.

And she is seriously amazing.

So Marona is an amazing caster who innately comes with healing magic, some powerful offensive skills, and an amazing special skill that ties into her Evility, Miracle Ability: Confine. Confine lets her revive a defeated ally (though I think they still require a remaining dispatch to come back), and her Evility further gives them 30% more stats for being brought back. I don’t think I have to explain how being able to bring someone who’s dead back could be useful. Anyway, beat down the generics then Marona. Don’t group too tightly or you could get wrecked by a Psycho Burgundy or Meteo Helianthus.

…I will never betray a client. No matter what happens to me…
Fine, then I’ll end your misery right here.
Stop!
Get out of my way! You wanna be skewered with her?
Etna, that’s enough. Let’s just forgive her.
Nope. That won’t suppress my rage!
Jeez, you’re such a pain.
Hey, child, so this client of yours… What did Etna do to them?
Well, my client said that due to Etna’s orders, they are overworked every day, and they don’t even have time to sleep.
She doesn’t feed them enough. Once in a blue moon, she might give them a tiny sardine. And if they refuse her orders, they get blown up.
I see. That’s all I needed to know.
Yup. I’m going home to tear the Prinny who hired her into 5 billion pieces.
What!? How did you know!?
…If you explain if in that much detail, I think everyone knows who did it.
But we don’t know which Prinny it was…
No problem. I’ll make them tell me. And if they don’t, I’ll just kill them all.

I love this expression from Sicily.

Wait! Please, don’t do anything to my client!
Do whatever you want with me, but please don’t hurt them!
Fine, then you can become Etna’s vassal. Work hard in that Prinny’s place.
Prince, don’t go around giving me more vassals.
Quit complaining. After all, doesn’t she seem much more useful than any Prinny?
Well, yeah, but…
Understood… I’ll do my very best.
System Message: Marona joined your party!
Anyway, I just remembered I need to do something. I’m just gonna head home before you guys. See ya.
Oh no! The Prinnies are in danger!!!
Huh? What?
We need to catch up with her!
What happened to the demon who’s after the Overlord’s throne? What’s going on?

Now we move on to Lilliel, from The Guided Fate Paradox.

Video- Guided Cacophony

Watch

She’s an angel, of sorts.

How could I dive all by myself without God…?
An inexperienced angel like me should not have tried to guide fate on her own…
…But nothing shall come from lamenting on the past. I need to gather information about this world.

This world sucks, information gathered.

You dodged my attack… Looks like this isn’t gonna be easy.
Wh-What is this!? Is it customary in this world to attack people when you first meet them!?
Well, it’s not exactly normal, but…you’re from another world, right?
Y-Yes, but…
Thought so. I could tell by the way you’re dressed. It’s so…different.
That means you’re the demon who came here to take my title of Overlord, which is why I need to take you out.
You understand, don’t you?
My apologies, but I do not understand what is going on at all.
Big Brother, you walk too fast. You could’ve at least waited for us…
Huh? Is that the demon who came here to become the Overlord?
Yes.
N-No. There has been some sort of misunderstanding!
First of all, I am no demon. I am an angel! And an angel who works for God would never even think about becoming an Overlord.
Well, actually…there was one angel who thought about becoming the Overlord…
Huh?
Stop with your lame excuses. If you wanna be the Overlord, then defeat me!
Why…? How did it come to this…?

Lilliel’s all alone in this map.

She’s a book user primarily (since she doesn’t come with any magic on her own). She’s kinda weird because her best stats are defensive. Her Evility, Healing Barrier, heals allies for 2% of their max HP for every panel they move which would at a minimum be really nice in the Item World since it’s free healing.

You do not believe me…? I do not wish to become the Overlord at all…
Big Brother, I don’t think this person is lying…
Maybe we jumped the gun a little…
Sicily, take care of her.
Okay. …But shouldn’t you apologize first?
Etna, apologize to her.
Don’t try to push this one me. After all, you were the first person to accuse her.
Stop arguing about this! It shouldn’t be hard to apologize! I’ll apologize too, so come on, Laharl!
L-Let me go!
It is fine, really. At least you all understand now.
I’m really sorry. So why did you come to our Netherworld anyway?
Well, it is a long story… Would you please tell me about this Netherworld?
Sure, I don’t mind. We need to make up for hurting you.
We can tell you all about it at the Overlord’s Castle. That’s okay, right, Laharl?
…Sure.
Thank you. My name is Lilliel Saotome. Pleased to meet you.
System Message: Lilliel joined your party.

Now for Pram the Oracle, who I’m pretty sure gets to keep being DLC by virtue of being a fan favorite (she is pretty awesome and has a kickin’ rad design).

Video- The Playful Oracle

Watch

An otherworldly demon!? Quit hiding and show yourself!
???: He’s an energetic one… This should be fun, hmhmhm…

She gets to be higher res than normal, too.

Hello there. I take it you’re the Overlord of this Netherworld.
You got that right, for I am Overlord Laharl.
What!? How did you know that Laharl was the Overlord!?
There are a whole lot of demons from this Netherworld that don’t even know that…
It’s probably gonna rain tomorrow. Although, I wouldn’t be surprised if it started raining Prinnies.
Urgh, it’s not that surprising!
I am Pram the Oracle. There is nothing I don’t know.
For instance, I also know that you recently became the Overlord of this Netherworld.
I get it. So before I can establish my reign as Overlord, you’ve come to try to take it away from me, huh?
What are you talking about? I’m not interested in becoming the Overlord of a small Netherworld like this.
Then…why did you come here?
Well, I could just tell you, but…that wouldn’t be any fun!
So how about this…?

As always a great job of recreating expressions from Makai Kingdom.

What!? Why do we need to fight!?
I bet she wanted to fight us all along. She already sounds fishy by saying, “I’m not interested in becoming the Overlord”.
We’ll see about that.
Hmph! I just need to win, right? This’ll be easy enough.
Hmhmhm… Spoken like a true Overlord.
Let’s just see how strong you really are!

Pram is joined by several Sea Dragons, as you’d expect from the lead in. She’s also really, really powerful.

She’s best with books but works with staves as well (though her Sacred Tome she comes with is a super classy appearance). She’s armed with all the Ice magic, some nasty Ice specials, and a very strange Evility called Prophecy that changes its effect every turn. I’m not sure if it actually changes in this map or I just got unlucky, though, because both turns it was the rather nasty Prophecy of Poison that does damage to enemies and can poison. Prophecy is super random but can be a great way to soften up distant enemies.

Let me tell you something else, I wasn’t even using half of my power! Doesn’t that make your spine tingle in terror!?
That’s not what it looked like…
If anything, it looked like you were giving it 120%...
He’s just being his usual boastful self. Don’t let it get to you.
…Shut up!
Anyway, as promised, I’ll tell you now. I came here for you, Overlord Laharl.
What!? You’re into him!?
Eww, Laharl! You’re such a pervert!
Why does that make me a pervert!?
Umm, Big Brother… I don’t think you’re…you know…old enough yet…
Hmhmhm… Playing with you is so much fun.
What!?

They think Pram’s hitting on Laharl which is pretty funny.

According to my prophecy, the Overlord of this Netherworld will eventually rule all the other Netherworlds.
So, I just came to check him out. That’s all there is to it.
Hmhmhm… So it’s my destiny to become the greatest Overlord ever!?
Umm, Prince, do you really believe anything this fishy girl is saying?
Huh? I’ll have you know that my prophecies have always come true.
For instance, one day you will settle things with your brother. I guarantee it.
What!? What the hell are you saying!? Don’t be stupid!
Pram the Oracle, huh…? You’re a step ahead of everyone, knowing what I’m capable of when I reach my full potential.
All right! I’ll make you my special vassal. You better be grateful! Haaahahahahaha!!!
Hmhmhm… Sounds wonderful.
System Message: Pram joined your party!
(I didn’t think my BS story would make him so happy…)
(I wonder how much entertainment I can get out of this toy…)
(I’m looking forward to this, Overlord Laharl. Hmhmhm…)

This is what her Evility looks like outside of combat.

Alright, that’s all for now.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Now it has been a while since I watched the Disgaea 2 LP, and there is a small sample size of audio, but it sounds to me like the VA's for Adelle and maybe Rozalin for this DLC are not the same as they were for the original game. Am I mistaken?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
If you want Marona's story of what people say are incredibly depressing, Phantom Brave is now out on Steam.
Pram is one of my favorite NIS characters. She stole her dad's Netherworld in Makai Kingdom, so I don't know why she is greedy. Her dad is also an awesome character and didn't mind so much about losing his home since he has a garden to tend.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Now it has been a while since I watched the Disgaea 2 LP, and there is a small sample size of audio, but it sounds to me like the VA's for Adelle and maybe Rozalin for this DLC are not the same as they were for the original game. Am I mistaken?

Adelle for sure has a new VA or something and he's not good

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

Erg posted:

Adelle for sure has a new VA or something and he's not good

Yeah not everyone's VA is back and Adell is one of the more conspicuous ones as far as being very different. Zetta's also got a new voice for this and 5. I think Rozalin's VA is back, you're just getting faked out because I'm using her Overlord Zenon vocals.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Yo, Marona's unique skills are very fun to watch. Have you shown any of the unique mounted skills yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe
If you think Metallia seems strong here she's amazingly broken in 5.

And yeah Pram is one of the best NIS characters in general.

Petta is pretty cool too. I hope we see a PC port of MK eventually.

• Locked thread