Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im a pony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tommunist posted:

not if you speak like you have a speech impediment

haha what a sick slide

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

Lemme make my own role you poo poo. I gotta see the windscar to unleashed my gat drat powers yo

you should steal tomm's flavor and make your own game and make it better then make fun of him for this one. its like your cuckolding his game

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

I want a town alligned day vig once a day but I gotta write a huge monologue about becoming a full demon/saving feudal Japan beflre I can use it.

weeb

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

Just just shut up okay? I don't come in here to be made fun of your not my stepdad okay jmgay sk don't act like him.

im just saying you don't walk into another mans house and tell them how to bake thier chives

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I imagine you as adam sandler fast forwarding through all the borring stuff

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
count in thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014