Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

quote:

What the hell is happening... you must be thinking that, as well as being dazed and confused in the least which is the purpose of this web site. Your unfortunate lack of critical thinking skills leaves you without the ability to see the unseeable. You watch, but you fail to see. Fear not my less informed friend - whether your being chemtrailed, body/mind controlled, hearing voices or stalked by the public, this web site connects the final high level dots concerning this otherwise complicated puzzle of insanity currently before you. 'Logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, and the White Knight is talking backwards'. This is what they are doing to you and your family, and this is how they do it.
Complete, high dexterity remote control of every single synapse and neuron for every person on the face of the earth and the greatest revelation in human history... your BioAPI.

https://youtu.be/JBGF98rAcGQ

quote:

What you see here is a nano-bot encapsulating a neuron or synapse (for example your purkinje neurons) or other nerve ending/bridge. It's only a simulation, but accurately summaries everything that has happened in the past decade. This allows complete control of the host (your body) remotely as demonstrated repeatedly in the movies (for example Metropia (2009), Ultrasonic (2012)). A more sophisticated set of nano-bots would and very well has subsequently allowed for a complete and full BioAPI to be installed without the host (you) even knowing it. If you want to get technical your neurons have been encapsulated, your synapses have been bridged.

The basic idea consists of a set of nano-wires tethered to electronics in the main catheter such that they will spread out in a "bouquet" arrangement into a particular portion of the brain's vascular system. Such arrangement could support a very large number of probes (in the millions). Each n-wire would be used to record, very securely, electrical activity of a single or small group of neurons without invading the brain parenchyma.

quote:

This is the most amazing picture you'll see in your life. This is a phase 2 subject with a nano-camera in the left eye. Only viewable with the proper wavelength of blacklight. Everyone on the planet has a basic set of nano-implants that allows them to be tracked and mind controlled on demand; people who contract what I call a phase 2 will have additional implants that allows them to be body controlled as well as a whole host of other functions. Your body is turned into a robot against your knowledge and against your will. The aggregate of these nano-implants constitutes what is commonly known as a Biological Application Programming Interface. Check the media page for upcoming references concerning the ocular implant, specifically the Order of Chaos (2010) clip, or even the Minority Report (2002) description for that matter. [Update - you could review the Minority Report description, I've expanded on these eye references]

Note the pink circle referencing the implant in the large image is not actually the camera, it's just a side effect (fibers and implants glow under UV light) of the camera implant installation for this individual. The camera is too small (micro-size) and can't be seen, but it can be felt - some more thoughts and information on the ocular nano-implant are available.

Interestingly they demonstrate this ocular implant in action and show exactly how they see what you see in Surrogates (2009) at about the 11:00 minute mark of the movie (the movie, not the clip - see the last cover image on the front page of this site). A monitor beside Bruce Willis shows a video cam of what his surrogate is seeing after he gives himself a glass of water. It's real. This is how EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL BE RECORDED is true from A Scanner Darkly (2006).

I'd like to take a moment and expand on what someone should see if they actually wish to test themselves for this nano-disease. To make any connection at all you must recognize these Chemtrail nano-fibers as coming from your body which in a normal environment is completely impossible.

Everyone knows red wine stains absolutely everything. It's a nightmare to clean. It should be no surprise that when dealing with co-polymer nano-fibers this red wine principal is no different. The test is basic. The purpose is to simply allow the red wine's acidity to saturate your mouth and the nano-fibers will slowly be extracted and then stained by the wine. Why this actually happens is unknown by myself.

To being simply get a bottle or red wine as shown in the image to the left.

Poor a little into the sink. See anything? No. Of course not. It's just red wine. Nothing to see here. Also check your mouth if you care, it's clean. If not just brush your teeth.

Sip a little red wine, swish it around in your mouth for a bit, maybe gargle. Spit it out. What do you see? Some people will see nothing at first, the red wine has to saturate the oral cavity. Some people will immediately see small strange specs or fibers as shown. Now think for the first time in your life, I thought the wine and your mouth were pure and clean? Therefore this must be impossible right?

After repeating this test a few times, specifically gargling, you should start to see large globs of nano-fibers come out. They never stop. You can do this test for hours and more and more fibers will come out of your mouth.

quote:

A little disgusting yes, but necessary for demonstration purposes. Look at your tongue. Nano-fibers get caught in your tongue's hairs (your tongue has hair obviously).

There you have it. Chemtrail's spray nano-fibers. You breathe, eat and ingest these nano-fibers. It's impossible not to. Could you put these nano-fibers from your mouth under a microscope? You could but it's not realistic because they are all stained. It's much better to get a sample of pond water or water from the street or sewer drain or leave a small dish of water outside for a while to get nano-fibers that are falling from the lower atmosphere after some chemtrail spraying.

Now what do they do? Why? Why on earth would this be happening? Brace yourself, you still have to think, I know it's difficult but hang in there. Nano-fibers deliver nano-components as reflected above. These nano-components encapsulate neurons and bridge synapses throughout your body or to a greater extent install nano-implants. Again, for what? Why? To control you (for example Gamer (2009)). That's why. To read your mind, thoughts, see what you see and hear what you hear. Essentially turn you into a cyborg, in standard computer science circles this would be called a BioAPI or wetware. It's for mind control. Plain and simple. They even show you examples of what they can do in every day life, so continue on for several awesome media examples and real life mind control references. It's all real, they did it all.

Thoughts on a possible cure can be found in the review for Rise of the Zombies (2012).

:eyepop:

OK I think I'm being gangstalked, this site explains it ALL!!!!!1!

Everybody Is Watching You From Inside Your Eyes!!! website

DARE .... calling DARE .... this is the information you have been looking for

Spamaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Man I got geographic tongue too but I don't share my weird genetic problem with people on the internet.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

This is what I believe as well

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

A Bordeaux red with a powerful head and a fruity bouquet of nanofibers

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
BEEP BOOP, IM A COMPUTER

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
All these people are unemployed, with time on their hands.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
i have a filthy tongue full of old food because my oral hygiene sucks. MUST BE MIND CONTROL NANO TOOBS

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I was expecting the YouTube video of the lady filming a sprinkler rainbow and freaking out.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Why do the nanomachines make stuff in your mouth?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

please stop cyber bullying me

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i drink redwine

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

if you spit it out you are a criminal

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What if it's at a classy wine tasting?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

boom boom boom posted:

Why do the nanomachines make stuff in your mouth?

I hacked my nanomachines and I can tell them to make a tiny dart and then I can spit that dart at people and it'll give them diarrhea.

I wanted nerve toxin on the dart but I'm not there yet.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Cthulu Carl posted:

What if it's at a classy wine tasting?

they are my nanites

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

All these people are unemployed, with time on their hands.

They're only unemployed because the new world order lizardmen have blackballed them from gainful employment

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i think my life is an expperiment to see how much pain and isolation one person can take by unknowable forces that may or may not be human and earth based buyt i can still more or less blend in with people due to double think and ambivalence. how hosed up are these people

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

lonesomedwarf posted:

i think my life is an expperiment to see how much pain and isolation one person can take by unknowable forces that may or may not be human and earth based buyt i can still more or less blend in with people due to double think and ambivalence. how hosed up are these people

im in this group too

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Yo check out the game "diablo" for a good time

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

by "pain" i am talking about self inflicted mental torture and ennui not physical pain but thast part of it too

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

God and Satan realized just testing Job didn't provide enough data points.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

subhuman filth posted:

Yo check out the game "diablo" for a good time

for a new take on a n old classic try hero sierge

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Nation posted:

if you spit it out you are a criminal

true

but u may also be a rapist manipulating a heavily depressed girl to do terrible things to former video game childhood competitors/rivals/friends based off nazi eugenics concepts whether historically relevant to your life or internet adopted and this may need to stop because some participants are not totally consenting

xjohnson
Sep 7, 2006
Johnson?
Young Orc
Nice marketing strat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brU_Pp-20g0

trigger warning laugh track

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

fourisix992044 posted:

true

but u may also be a rapist manipulating a heavily depressed girl to do terrible things to former video game childhood competitors/rivals/friends based off nazi eugenics concepts whether historically relevant to your life or internet adopted and this may need to stop because some participants are not totally consenting

gyahh nearly got me dare!!

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My bae

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I pray to God that hampton doesn't read this.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
This is pretty neat. I find that drinking the red wine kills the nanobots and keeps them from forcing government rules on me like caging myself in between those white lines on the road. Will report back wi

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 17, 2016

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

criscodisco posted:

I pray to God that hampton doesn't read this.

The pig from Tiny Toons?

I had no idea he believed in chemtrails... Plucky, sure. But Hampton?!

fourisix992044
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

DONT U LIKE TO HAVE FUN LOL

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Cthulu Carl posted:

The pig from Tiny Toons?

I had no idea he believed in chemtrails... Plucky, sure. But Hampton?!

No, the paranoid schizophrenic that used to post delusional threads late at night as recently as a couple months ago.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4joh5e/we_made_the_worlds_smallest_dickbutt_at_work_today/

Dickbutt went nano

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Help! Help! I've been gaslitten!

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Remember the TARG comics? Good times.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

wit posted:

Remember the TARG comics? Good times.

Good times indeed

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Stinky_Pete posted:

Good times indeed

Broken as hell.
Other really difficult comic to get: Single Asian Female. Remember when it turned out that was all written by a very angry asian virgin dude rather than a girl which explained like....everything? Good times also.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Has anybody here ever been gangstalked? Because there's a cure apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay