Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Junkfist posted:

I'll have you know gamersgate is a diverse group of people from different walks of life who share a variety of perspectives on how we should stop the globalist/jew orchestrated #whitegenocide #AltRight trump trump trump TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Ew god, they're already in the party! THEY'RE VOTING FOR EVERYONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder what the next big "-gate" will be? linuxgate? burgergate? cat-o-nine-tails=gate? who knows. what a time to be alive

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

i wonder what the next big "-gate" will be? linuxgate? burgergate? cat-o-nine-tails=gate? who knows. what a time to be alive

Daregate?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Roylicious posted:

Why does everything have to be -gate?
Watergategate

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Cudglgate

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
baldurs-gate LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Etaggate

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Instagate

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

gatorgate

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Hellgate

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

baldurs-gate LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this actually happened

http://gameranx.com/features/id/47159/article/trying-to-understand-baldurs-gategate/

cool how the consumer revolt opposed to censorship in gaming censored a game tho :thumbsup:

l0wt4x
May 17, 2016

by Lowtax

they just call that a twisty autism camus novel

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like im a poet and didnt even know it :rolleyes: *looks around*

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Irrigate

Propagate

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
front gate

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'mgate

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Suck my God drat balls op

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

This androgynous person has probably banged way hotter chicks than I have/will ever bang.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Mangrate

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

this actually happened

http://gameranx.com/features/id/47159/article/trying-to-understand-baldurs-gategate/

cool how the consumer revolt opposed to censorship in gaming censored a game tho :thumbsup:

Beamdog's first mistake was employing gamergators, what were they thinking?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

wasnt' there that fit LA weather girl who was asked to cover up yesterday? I heard that being called cardi-gate or something on one of the poorer news sites.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Never forget the noble dead of G*mergate, it is our duty as survivors to remember them even now as their bones lie stacked like firewood in their tomb

[ press F to pay respects ]

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

je1 healthcare posted:

Beamdog's first mistake was employing gamergators, what were they thinking?

Or really just going back in time and doing this two years ahead of how they actually did it, before everyone lost their loving minds and we descended into this eternal political hellpit hatefuck circlejerk

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

soylentgreengate is comin right up

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

soylentgreengate is comin right up

you know, considering the whole pink slime fiasco soylent green is looking like the lesser of two evils at this point

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The internet breaks people, it's amazing.

rip_dare
May 17, 2016

by Shine
impregnate is not a great gate meme imo

i prefer memes like

I am king

u killed my friends

ur taking my manyak from me

ur locking me in a cage

im going to actually kill u irl if i survive

etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo

rip_dare fucked around with this message at 21:39 on May 17, 2016

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Cuckgate TRUMP 2016

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Welcome back

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Poetic Justice posted:

The internet breaks people, it's amazing.

What the goon total by now? I know Space Dad and Fire, there have to be a few more that the internet has broken.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

dare is truly unstoppable

rip_dare
May 17, 2016

by Shine

MiracleWhale posted:

dare is truly unstoppable

liz dood they r gonna fukin kill me can i sleep in thebasement of the art store for a couple months u can feed me prison food (fish heads) just like these brainwashed simpsons cultists wants

wikikathy can continue to feed her disability pension ego with internet experiments that genuinely are indicative of aspd and a failure to have real human emotions (like a robot u kno)

lix can continue calling me anti Semitic while we r both part jew

or yall can just kill me or set me free

the process is truly broke tho ya

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

dad gay. so what posted:

Billgate

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hey speaking of games heres a steam key for resident evil 4 if anyone wants it:
35NDD-A74BQ-TMWG0

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XtRhjxg9wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_h55O66uf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HILFl9AWpmw

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Why would anyone have any objection to this? It's just a thing you buy and download games from.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
Gamergate is history now because the subject was never as universal as something like bathrooms. I think it's pretty likely that it was just part of the lead up to a more generalized backlash against the outrage culture fad that gets closer with every new 'issue' they take to the public stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

T r a v i s posted:

Gamergate is history now because the subject was never as universal as something like bathrooms. I think it's pretty likely that it was just part of the lead up to a more generalized backlash against the outrage culture fad that gets closer with every new 'issue' they take to the public stage.

meanwhile, at Breitbart HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyafFTPs85M

• Locked thread