Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress it

##vote hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

lmao ##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its the only chance ive got sry

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

its the only chance ive got sry

I'm not sure what happens now, scum have to vote scum to end the day or else we will be in a perpetual deadlock?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Surely town can see the fallacy here and the instant read. If all town players can tell me who gf js with out a shadow of a doubt they will win.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm not sure what happens now, scum have to vote scum to end the day or else we will be in a perpetual deadlock?

I guess they can still vote a town but then they will be revealed to be the scum and be shot the next day

what an odd situation

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote kashuno

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Guys I just scored some weed with 38% THC

Jimson posted:

Surely town can see the fallacy here and the instant read. If all town players can tell me who gf js with out a shadow of a doubt they will win.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm so confused right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
post who you think is gf to win the game because its impossible for town to win with only 4 people

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well, I thought ar was scummy picking low hanging fruit in you, but I think Kash's vote shows way too much "know". Only scum know who's not scum and that's how his vote comes across to me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
This is stupid

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

This is stupid

Your face, scumlord

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
First person to ##ruboneout
On my chest gets an insta lynch

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

gross

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##ruboneout on jimson's chest :wink:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

##ruboneout on jimson's chest :wink:

Who u wanna lynch

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
kash is an idiot but i dont think hed do the vote as gf

hal didnt take the lynch when he had the chance which wouldve secured a scum win

gently caress it

lynch anomalous

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

loving ANAMALOUS IS A DIRTY loving SCRUM BASTARD!

3 DOWN 2 TO LYNCH NO NIGHT CUZ ANAMALOUS WAS GOON

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh poo poo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

this is a free flowing game for mature audiences

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

oh poo poo

##vote kashuno

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

hal didnt take the lynch when he had the chance which wouldve secured a scum win

##vote kash

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:ghost: boo fuckeeerrzzz :ghost:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

:ghost: boo fuckeeerrzzz :ghost:

:wotwot:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
you shouldve rubbed one out on jimson :colbert:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

##vote kash

Lmfao ur so dumb. Hal win

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
this was a really bad 5man you should probably stop posting these for a while until you come up with good ones

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
whatever

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
also i told you it was hal you god drat idiots.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

this was a really bad 5man you should probably stop posting these for a while until you come up with good ones

Whatever you are just mad I owned that poo poo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

also i told you it was hal you god drat idiots.

How did you know

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I declare myself greatest scum player ever

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also this is just lylo training, the game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i had to follow my heart

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Also this is just lylo training, the game

A few years ago Ecco ran this series of 30 fast 3-man games with me, winvirus and Juanito where we just simulated 3-man LYLO every 5 minutes it was pretty cool. Then at the end Ecco brought in two more people and ran one last game best thing Ecco ever did.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

but at least this one counts in votefinder

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I wanna do one of these a day so feel free to participate. Maybe kll.make a more.solid build to.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also maybe I won't modkill in a 5 man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

A few years ago Ecco ran this series of 30 fast 3-man games with me, winvirus and Juanito where we just simulated 3-man LYLO every 5 minutes it was pretty cool. Then at the end Ecco brought in two more people and ran one last game best thing Ecco ever did.

That does sound pretty rad

• Locked thread