Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Deadmeat5150 posted:

The Sheriff is a gargoyle, amd when/if you fight him you get the full effect.

That's not true. He's using a Vicissitude power known as Chiropteran Marauder to turn into a critter.

Also, by that point you've usually already seen how a real Gargoyle is setup in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

JackNapier posted:

And so once again, it happens, I come from my lurking because of a vampire thread, Glad to see you again Vicissitude, you always know the best stuff, so I'll ask a question, tell us about the Malkavians please, as they were always my favorites, anything you feel we should know? Tell us about Malkav maybe, as I never did feel I learned enough about him

Malkav and the Malkavians are part of a really odd streak of glorifying mental illness in the World of Darkness. Each of the lines had some form (clan, tribe, tradition) of completely insane beings who derived great insight or other powers from being insane. I've never been quite sure if this was just wish-fulfillment from writers taking Zoloft or what.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Malkavian_Antediluvian

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

Poil posted:

The blood also never goes down unless you spend it, which I assume it does intabletop.

1 blood point per day, out of a maximum store of 10-15 (depending on generation) for a starting character.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

double nine posted:

Is it possible the game takes place within 2 nights?

That seems incredibly improbable considering how many different things happen.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

rojogames posted:

Extra 1 - What If: Kuei-jin
We check out what would have happened had we sided with the Kuei-jin.

I always loved this ending, because how loving dumb do you have to be to think this would be a good idea?

• Locked thread