Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There should be a peaceful mole community that harasses grounds keeper in wacky hijinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I'm keen

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ok I'll play, but I'm not going to think during the game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok looks like we are full.

I will send out pms later tonight after i get back from dinner and boardgames.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

TMMadman posted:

Ok I'll play, but I'm not going to think during the game.

As opposed to?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Jimson posted:

As opposed to?

thinking about tunnelling kashuno

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Tommunist posted:

thinking about tunnelling kashuno

Here ill help [b]##vote Kashuno[/bdeletethis]

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jimson posted:

Here ill help [b]##vote Kashuno[/bdeletethis]

Looks like a classic frodoian slip to me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
[b]##vote kashuno[/b]

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
who is kashuno btw

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

who is kashuno btw

ur mom

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

who is kashuno btw

Some loving idiot.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'd like to play. I've never played mafia before and it seems interesting.

Edit: sorry, didn't see it was already full.

Li Dawny fucked around with this message at 04:05 on May 19, 2016

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Li Dawny posted:

I'd like to play. I've never played mafia before and it seems interesting.

Edit: sorry, didn't see it was already full.

You can have my spot. New players first.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You can have my spot. New players first.

I supper appreciate the offer, and in the spirit of full disclosure, I have also signed up for a game that Jimson is running, so I'd hate for you to give your spot up with me having another opportunity to learn the ropes. However, if you are still willing to let me step in I would greatly appreciate it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Li Dawny posted:

I supper appreciate the offer, and in the spirit of full disclosure, I have also signed up for a game that Jimson is running, so I'd hate for you to give your spot up with me having another opportunity to learn the ropes. However, if you are still willing to let me step in I would greatly appreciate it.

Absolutely. Enjoy!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I would like in if there are still openings.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Azuth0667 posted:

I would like in if there are still openings.

you can take my spot, i'm in probs 2 many mafia games atm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok so thats that, sending pms , game will start soonish.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I will change it to be 12 people since TMM technically would be out if I went with what happened (since AA and tommunist signed up before you and gave their spots to new players.)

You would have been one shy from it, but I'll throw together a new role to put in the mix as well.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Everyone here excited for another patented Jimson game Co-hosted by CapitalistPig?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
😉

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The wintry landscape is flowing red by the river of blood flowing into the Cuddle Pit.

The darkened sky begins to rain down a warm drizzle of bile and stomach acid.

It is here that the sugary beasts congregate to sort out the bloody from the gumdrops.

You are angry and you want blood and love this place but someone is trying to turn it back into the land of sugar and make it safe for the children again.

The scene everyone is gathered around disgusts them.

"Who has done such a terrible thing?!" says the jovial fat man laughing all the while.

"It must be that vile Mr. Gumdrop Man!" Shouts the cake haver.

"Don't look at me!" cries Mr. Gumdrop man with a look of pure horror on his face.

"It has to be someone, it is time to figure it out." states the Abominable Snow Cone.

The scene they are arguing over is one of terror and putrescence.

The Candy Bacon Man had been saved and was dancing and making children happy on a small patch of summery ground filled with chocolate trees and gummy bear grass. The children there were happy and for some reason none of them could enter the area without it burning off their candy skin and melting their callous sugar hearts.

It must be stopped before it spreads!

Capitalistpig - The Candy bacon Man - Mod aligned plot device was saved on night 0!

It is now day 1.

Save death land!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (12): Absurd Revolver, Azuth0667, dongsbot 9000, HiipFire, imgay, Jimson, jon joe, Kashuno, Kumbamontu, Li Dawny, TMMadman, vector_to

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
nope, i don't see a single serial killer around

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TIme to get this game off on the right foot.
##vote Jimson
That drat Jimson right guys? Scum in real life scum in every game he plays.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

TIme to get this game off on the right foot.
##vote Jimson
That drat Jimson right guys? Scum in real life scum in every game he plays.

Wait poo poo ##vote Kashuno WHoops wrong guy.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Jimson

Doesn't have any conviction in his first vote.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

TMMadman posted:

##vote Jimson

Doesn't have any conviction in his first vote.

##vote TMMadman

OMGUS
LETS GET THIS TURBO ROLLING!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(<.<) (>.>) (<.<)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

##vote TMMadman

OMGUS
LETS GET THIS TURBO ROLLING!

You can't even stick to your second vote.

Let's just vote this scumbo out quickly and move on with the game.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TMMadman posted:

some motherfucker always trying to iceskate uphill

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

TMMadman posted:

I'm sorry, are you trying to speed up d1 and deny us all the valuable info we could get from hundreds of shitposts?

that actually sounds like a good idea

##vote Jimson

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Guys, if I immediately full claim my role, and then spend the rest of the game lamenting why everyone called me a loving idiot, can we unvote me? :D

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Jimson posted:

Guys, if I immediately full claim my role, and then spend the rest of the game lamenting why everyone called me a loving idiot, can we unvote me? :D

no

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
##vote Hiipfire

"no"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
##vote jimson let's start with the worst shitposter of the group

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
##vote Jimson

He was caught stealing candy!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Azuth0667 posted:

##vote Jimson

He was caught stealing candy!

Sorry Jimson!

##vote Jimson

Just pays to be careful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

Sorry Jimson!

##vote Jimson

Just pays to be careful.

I agree good law abiding candy citizen. We should not permit those who would steal our candy the opportunity to steal our candy.

• Locked thread