Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I am not a serial killer irl. Also I'd like in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

TMMadman posted:

You can't even stick to your second vote.

Let's just vote this scumbo out quickly and move on with the game.

I'm sorry, are you trying to speed up d1 and deny us all the valuable info we could get from hundreds of shitposts?

that actually sounds like a good idea

##vote Jimson

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Kashuno posted:

ALSO Cpig made me a guy who tries to kill puppies by rubbing their belly until their skin comes off but I'm too weak so I just make puppies happy a bunch :kimchi:

Nicer than me. Apparently I dream of killing people with lollipops, but I can't muster up the courage, so instead I just make then uncomfortable by sucking on the lollipop and staring at them

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Has jokeposting crept into d2, or is there a serious case?

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I know the feeling Kash. Unless I'm missing some serious subtext, AR is softclaiming cop, dongsbot and imgay are just being themselves, and jon joe is fishing? Also azuth is softclaiming cop?

gently caress it I'm lost.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

IDK, initially I was siding with JJ in this, but that hit on AR's semantics strikes me as a bit desperate. I'm siding with AR for now. Seems clear AR has something, wheras JJ is just kicking up a fuss and trying to see what'll stick.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

I don't know if "linked" is the right term, but they seem to be on the same side I guess? They both say Dongsbot is scum, and believe one another over him I guess? So, the way I see it, either Azuth and AR are scum or Dongs and JJ are scum because those seem to be the current "teams". And I don't really understand what Jon Joe is saying at all, so

##vote Jon Joe

I think the reason they trust each other over dongsbot is because dongsbot is dongsbot tbh.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

jon joe posted:

also am I the only person who takes Azuth0667's & dong's posts as jokes?

Kinda. From reading the shine game, dongsbot's the kinda person to wait until the last second before ending jokephase. I know jack about Azuth though.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Okay, glad I'm not misunderstanding and that actually appears to have achieved nothing. Great.

Kumbamontu posted:

what the gently caress is this how would any of this prove anyone is scum in any scenario jesus christ

So, AR, why do you want to flip dongsbot? I mean, aside from it being dongsbot.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

jon joe posted:

Still not feeling dongsbot unless Azuth0667 makes it super clear he's not jokeposting, in a way that's not a joke post "im not joking, hes s cum"

Pretty much this, kinda sure those still are still joke/shitposting.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

In the interest of my sanity and JJ not exploding, can we move discussion away from whatever dongs is saying. Please.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Dongs we're all confirmed dumb. You're too smart for us and need to make it real loving simple. Draw a picture or some poo poo to explain it.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I mean, we could lynch dongsbot just so there's lest jokeposts to tunnel on, but I'm not sure even that'd help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

sorry dongs

##vote dongsbot

• Locked thread