Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rarbatrol
Apr 17, 2011

Hurt//maim//kill.

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Thank you! For some reason I had thought the Meshilicious had IO out of the bottom. Unfortunately no official seller yet around my part of SEA but something to look at down the line.

It's a weird one. They support the traditional GPU orientation where the ports are on the back of the case, but the max card length is pretty short. You can also rotate the card 90 degrees and the ports would be facing downward, but it's still technically inside the case and you'd need to route things out through the little cutout in the back, which may or may not require an angled cable connector depending on how long the card is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I just want to give a little shoutout to how good the dust filter mesh is on the NR200. Such a nice change to the absolute non-attempt of Corsairs old stuff.

VorpalFish
Mar 22, 2007
reasonably awesometm

ijyt posted:

I just want to give a little shoutout to how good the dust filter mesh is on the NR200. Such a nice change to the absolute non-attempt of Corsairs old stuff.

The nr200 is just a really great case over all. If you don't mind being on the larger end of sff, it offers great hardware compatibility, excellent airflow potential, and it's downright reasonably priced by sff standards.