Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ne Cede Malis
Aug 30, 2008
Looking to get a 1440p setup in a mini itx form factor to finally play games now that I'm stuck inside for the rest of the year.

I live in a small space so i'd like something that's as silent as possible. I don't have a lot of time to custom build a water cooled system by hand so prebuilt would be nice. Are there any retailers out there that offer a silent, small gaming rig for $1500-2,500? The digital storm bolt x is pretty much perfect but they don't offer graphics card water cooling for anything less than a RTX 2080 which pushes the total up to >3k. Are there straightforward water cooling kits for RX 5600 XT or RX5700's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ne Cede Malis
Aug 30, 2008
Thank you helpful internet people. The last PC I built was 5 years ago and I’m getting back up to speed.