Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«297 »
Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

BAD POSTER ALERT!

I like to make up facts to back my beliefs, even when called out on my ignorance!

please pump more cum into my aching asshole, it keeps my shitpost engine running smoothly

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

I have no idea how to fight in low supply

Going Japan to take on the Soviets and getting bogged down in Siberia

Build up the infrastructure as you go, just one level at a time at first (going to 10 takes ages and the front line will have moved by the time you get 2 or 3 levels). Also logistics companies are cool. And if you are badly over the limit don't be afraid to manually remove divisions from there and if the enemy is now too strong pause your offensives until the infrastructure is built up more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism.

Diversity
is Disunity
is Weakness.

I got this avatar for being a giant shithead on ANZAC day.

Also make sure you have a naval base in mainland Asia maxed out to 10.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

fuck the police, that ye be not fucked by the police

It's 42 and I'm still in Siberia so gently caress this

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

Every game I play, Germany gets rolled by UK, then Italy takes over the continent, whether it's in the Axis or not

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

Also nukes should damage units in the territory they're in

I dropped like twenty nukes on Japan as Soviets without a navy to try to get them to surrender because I couldn't get through their 100+ divisions stationed on the home islands

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

cut down the amount of troops you're using in the area. you might be pushed back by the soviets throwing all their dudes at you but they'll starve to death quickly enough

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Every game I play, Germany gets rolled by UK, then Italy takes over the continent, whether it's in the Axis or not

are you playing with historical focuses on?

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Also nukes should damage units in the territory they're in

They do, they completely destroy organization/strength/equipment of units in the province. You'll only really notice it if you are fighting them at the same time though since they reinforce back pretty quickly if they can.

e; dropping a nuke whenever the soviets started grouping up is how I beat them as Germany in the game where I waited until 1946 before declaring war on them.

Kainser fucked around with this message at Jun 28, 2017 around 00:30

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

I'm a big baby who can't accept the fact that maybe if I hadn't shamed all the Bernie supporters during the primary they would've help mi abuela win.

I'll just blame 3rd party voters instead.

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

Use fewer troops. Supply problems affect both sides, so the other side can't field much more than you can. Aim for VPs, which provide a little supply. Dont worry too much about filling the line. Be wary of terrain and weather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoffys
Sep 5, 2011

It's also probably a good idea to not let any allies join your war if possible, because they don't care about your supply problems or your battles. They just want to sit near the front and watch you.

«297 »