Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

I still like Arsenal of Democracy best. Hopefully a few of its features eventually find their way into Hearts of Iron 4. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Yeah, that dev diary needs to take a few steps back and take a good look at itself.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

I'm really hoping Finland and Brazil get focus trees because they are countries that actually fought in WWII, unlike Turkey, and you could honestly do interesting things with them.

I've been longing for a HOI4 take on the HOI2 battle scenario 'Platinean War' (which should have probably been called 2nd Platine War instead?), but before the team even consider that, they should definitely bring the focus trees of the Soviet Union, Italy and Finland up to current quality standards (and take a second look at Poland's, sigh).

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Yeah, I really like what we have seen of the tank designer so far. Gives me hope for an interesting secret weapon designer in a future DLC, too. I was thinking about being able to 'overstack' certain unit attributes beyond their natural limits at a disproportionate cost of reliability, but surely the Paradoxians can come up with something far more creative in the time until then. :)

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Enjoy posted:

Given that they failed, both.

"Illustration no. 2: Your brain on centrism"