Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Psychotic Weasel posted:

I donno, last time turned out all right in the end:

Mods please change this poster's name to Psychotic Wastrel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I'm torn between Germany or conquering the Americas as the US. That dev diary made me really want to play Poland once I get the hang of the game though. They're basically to HoI what the Byzantine Empire is to EU.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

No German Generals with a 5 rating seems like a pretty good way for Paradox to troll a significant portion of their fanbase.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Any bets on how long it takes for someone to make a Rommel and Guderian rank 5 mod?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I'm genuinely a little surprised they didn't find a way to give Sweden a rank 5 general.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

GaussianCopula posted:

It's simply disrespectful to assume that Rommel is not miles ahead of Montgomery and Patton's equal by default.

It does seem silly to me, but on the other hand it's good to be disrespectful to Nazis.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Swedish Horror posted:

Some quality Steam reviews rolling in

Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Fuligin posted:

focus trees were a mistake

They're great for mods, and probably for sales since people love the alt history meme stuff, but I can definitely see an argument for especially the massive decision trees of later DLC being a bit much.