Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i can practically play suikoden 2 off memory at this point but for my money it has to go to actraiser. i freaking love that game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*tossing and turning* I have never done a 100-jump super-jump in mario rpg

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

*tossing and turning* I have never done a 100-jump super-jump in mario rpg

Lol

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I played Another World so much when I grew up I could complete it without deaths. Otherwise it might be FTL and doctor mario.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

i'm ookay at cubivore, i guess

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I played through castle crashers with my roommates like 20 times and I could do infinite air juggles so there's that I guess *:slick:'s into a wood chipper*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

I played through castle crashers with my roommates like 20 times and I could do infinite air juggles so there's that I guess *:slick:'s into a wood chipper*

Nice

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
i used to be dope at Star Fox 64 but can't get my cart to behave to see my high score :( I think it was pushing like 1700

for a while I felt good enough re: my Resident Evil 4 skills to LP a one-take, no-death Pro run but 1. didn't want to shell out for capture equipment and 2. LP-ing. i might still take a crack at it someday (the playing the game part)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I intend to eb the best Overwatch player on this forum.. Hell right now I probably am.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Freelancer lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

I intend to eb the best Overwatch player on this forum.. Hell right now I probably am.

You aren't better than me you stupid piece of poo poo!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

any dead multiplayer fps like natural selection or quake

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I was good with a couple of classes in tf2, and had fairly good timing with airblasting rockets.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

You aren't better than me you stupid piece of poo poo!

WEll, I will be. While you're slaving away at your wage cage for your precious "moneys" Ill be playing day and night

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Probably F-Zero GX, I don't remember how many story missions I beat of hard.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I don't know, it's either Dark Souls 1 or maybe a tactics jrpg.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i played the free version of la mulana a lot before it got translated and some japanese guy told me he figured i was the first english player to 100% it. that's probably not true but it was nice of him to say

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ninja Gaiden Black. I got embarrassed when they offered me Ninja Dog and I resolved to never be shamed like that again

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Also Rock Band drums. I used to play blindfolded expert for fun. Especially the Queens of the Stone Age songs, like No One Knows and 3's and 7's

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Gears of war 1

HighwireAct
May 16, 2016

Pozzo's Hat
I'm pretty good at Samurai Gunn, but I don't have anyone to play it with these days

win some lose some i guess

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rhythm games but not like stepmania or whatever other japanese bullshit like that which is AIDS ridden

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Bloodborne probably. I usually don't get into games enough to get really super good at them but Bloodborne grabbed me and now I'm great at it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
With the advent of streaming and stuff like that and seeing just how good people are at stuff I am reticent to say I'm good at anything these days, though.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I love to game but I'm pretty sure I've never been very good at any game in my life.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I've definitely mastered dark souls 1 & bloodborne but DX:HR I can ghost on hardest difficulty & get Foxiest really really fast. ingot to where I could run through entire levels in my head while driving to work

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

With the advent of streaming and stuff like that and seeing just how good people are at stuff I am reticent to say I'm good at anything these days, though.

you're not bad at games just because some people out there have god tier autism and no real job

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

No idea, OP

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Real, real good at Zelda 1, casually. I used to play through it every day before school. Don't really know any bugs or skips tho, I just play normal.

And gently caress the 2nd quest, that poo poo's bananas and no fun.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

rhythm games but not like stepmania or whatever other japanese bullshit like that which is AIDS ridden

the first dj hero was so good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

i never played it but i'm a big fan of Harmonix & Ouendan/EBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDuQx-AXObo&t=120s

ftw

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Music is so drat good.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Crimson Harvest posted:

Real, real good at Zelda 1, casually. I used to play through it every day before school. Don't really know any bugs or skips tho, I just play normal.

And gently caress the 2nd quest, that poo poo's bananas and no fun.

The second quest is good. I can beat zelda 1 in 45 minutes to an hour.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 03:05 on May 20, 2016

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ftw

when you beat jumpin jack flash for the first time :cabot:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

those games were awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

theatrhythm is another great rhythm game, and the dragon quest version is coming out this year i believe.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ftw

i think i s ranked every song in eba

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish there was another gitaroo man game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I think I was pretty good at quake 2. I would play on the servers that makaveli and immortal would play on and not be kicked, at least. I was on a ctf team. My neighborhood was one of the first to get cable internet and I was a lpb :whatup:

I played on the vanilla Everquest test server. A lot of people gave up on the insane corpse run and break-into-a-camp poo poo we had to do with a barren server population. We were stubborn.

I won some local magic tournaments during the revised/legends era.

I don't know if I'm better than average at anything any more. I guess I didn't struggle with orphan of kos too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

frank.club posted:

I wish there was another gitaroo man game

i traded Jade Cocoon 2 for Gitaroo Man on a whim when i was a kid & it's still the best decision of my life.

• Locked thread