Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I like my shorts to be flat and barely halfway down my thigh so my balls flop out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i never buy shorts i only cut my old jeans into them

above the knee though

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Captain Yossarian posted:

I like my shorts to be flat and barely halfway down my thigh so my balls flop out

this

a good pair of shorts should ride tight and be almost indistinguishable from bikini briefs

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
good shorts = anything magnum p.i. wore or the short shorts that nba players wore in the 70s and 80s

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

why do people wear such horrible trainers all the time

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Luvcow posted:

good shorts = anything magnum p.i. wore or the short shorts that nba players wore in the 70s and 80s

Going up for a layup and my sweaty dick and balls are just flopping out there

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Luvcow posted:

Seriously, guys look great in those, especially is they have the open seam on the sides of the legs. Not even kidding, they look fantastic and have never made a comeback.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Captain Yossarian posted:

Going up for a layup and my sweaty dick and balls are just flopping out there

back in the day a man could let his sweaty balls drag across a defenders face as he dunked over him

criscodisco posted:

Seriously, guys look great in those, especially is they have the open seam on the sides of the legs. Not even kidding, they look fantastic and have never made a comeback.

agreed

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
I always call them culottes, even the supposedly athletic versions, but I'm a girl* and had to wear culottes back in the days of yore.

Speaking of sex differences, why do guys think they aren't supposed to wear undies with their shorts? Girls wear undies with shorts.

*Shut up. Guys get all the single-syllable names, so even my 62-yr-old friend calls her age-mates girls.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

*Shut up. Guys get all the single-syllable names, so even my 62-yr-old friend calls her age-mates girls.

Chicks

Also, lots of guys are embarassed about the way their knees look? I dunno, I got over caring about how long my shorts were in high school

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
wish i could wrap my hands around op's neck and strangle him

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Speleothing posted:

Chicks

Also, lots of guys are embarassed about the way their knees look? I dunno, I got over caring about how long my shorts were in high school

Its more of a chubby guy with skinny little legs thing I think. Maybe :shrug:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

There was a kid in our middle school a few years ago who was short to start with and wore long JNCO-style shorts every day (with WWE or ICP shirts) and one of my coworkers coined the term "gangster capris" one day during lunch duty.

The kid is back out of jail and I saw him walking around town in big shorts but he grew at some point and while they still look ridiculous, they're not quite as ridiculous.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i roll my already fairly shorts up like some piece of poo poo euro trash german tourist

also they are like trouser shorts, non-pleated obviously

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im like that guy right down to the loafers (but without socks) and also probably a nicer shirt and a plain black baseball cap and also im thin and buff and probably also holding a beer

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

this is my aesthetic

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

well see he doesnt want his feet to sweat

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol at an adult male wearing shorts while not being on a literal beach

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

Yes. Lol if you leave the house wearing less than a 3 piece suit :wtc:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Yes. Lol if you leave the house wearing less than a 3 piece suit :wtc:

sorry forgot to mention if you are playing basketball or soccer you can wear shorts and not look like a loving retard manchild

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
When it's summertime and nice out, it's the dudes walking around in jeans who look stupid.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The only CAPRIS I want are CAPRI SUNS

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well some ppl i kno still wear those to carry their dab rig and blowtorch when in public aside from that idk

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Mange Mite posted:

Actually the current fashion in suits is super cropped pants tht show your socks even while standing

oh, good. i thought my clothes just fit poorly, but nope, just had to wait for that ol' fashion train to come around my way

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

jarofpiss posted:

opinions of a disgusting goon with a disgusting body that should be covered up as much as possible at all times.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

GoodyTwoShoes posted:

I always call them culottes, even the supposedly athletic versions, but I'm a girl* and had to wear culottes back in the days of yore.

Speaking of sex differences, why do guys think they aren't supposed to wear undies with their shorts? Girls wear undies with shorts.

I rarely wear underwear except with thin linen slacks, but yeah, I wear undies with shorts. I didn't know it was a thing to not do so.

Also I agree that girls should be ok being called girls. I usually call them "slits" but I would use "girls" if I were at a fancy dinner party or the white house.

naem
May 29, 2011

I can't wear some varieties of short due to my ginormous wang

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

posters itt

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jarofpiss posted:

posters itt

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
im always naked and usually getting blown, so I can't answer your question op.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
lol if you don't wear Dickies work shorts like 24/7.

they cost $16.99 and they never wear out. if you wear something else on your legs (except jeans when it's cold) you are throwing your money away

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

everyone itt work for ups i guess?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

or are you rhodesian colonialist fighters?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

its called playing with proportions, op

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Seriously if you're a lard rear end then shorts will always be the worst looking option for you.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

City of Tampa posted:

lol if you don't wear Dickies work shorts like 24/7.

they cost $16.99 and they never wear out. if you wear something else on your legs (except jeans when it's cold) you are throwing your money away

I have an office and a desk and don't work on an assembly line so I don't dress like a loser who only ever got a good grade in shop class.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I have an office and a desk and don't work on an assembly line so I don't dress like a loser who only ever got a good grade in shop class.

drat an office AND a desk??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

listen up fuckboys, i've got an office with a door that i can walk through and some lights on the ceiling

• Locked thread