Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

This is an amazing post, I'm sad that JJ is dead now.

AR had major beef with JJ early. I'm thinking he had reason to kill JJ

You're right, but I was kinda in a bad place that night, and even I loved those amazing brackets.

Stay safe JJ ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

Is deadline today, is that why people are bandwagoning rarity?

yeah lol what is the case on rarity anyway, being a lurker?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah if we're gonna lynch rarity for lurking, we have some much more terrible candidates

i mean scum ain't gonna do it for us, and at this rate it's just gonna be a bunch of lurkers not posting while getting slowly picked off

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

I'm not voting her for lurking, I don't know about the other votes.

yeah i know why you're voting for her, and it's not a bad case, but several others did so on the impetus of lurker lynching, and jeeze we could just put vector out of his misery if you want that

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I'm gonna laugh if this terrible case leads to an actual scum lynch.

Like, it would be amazing. A new standard of mafia.

• Locked thread