Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I'm well in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Am I the only one who knows how to fight?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

My lewts are bigger than your lewts

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Fight Me IRL Kash I yearn for your blood

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I have no idea what the gently caress any of you are talking about

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I should be getting a new laptop either today or tomorrow but I can't really contribute until then. Kash, if you want to modkill/replace me then go for it, I'll understand.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I have a new laptop

What did I miss?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

jon joe best mafia post 2016

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

jon joe posted:

Your computer is back!

Hi Rarity!

Hi jon joe!

I've been following along on my phone but it's hard to really get decent reads to stay connected to the game through that. Is there anyone in particular I should be looking at?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

AA, who do you think is scum besides JJ?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Scum, not sure. I think there are several lurkers and a few players devoid of any content at all.

imgay, mg3, and vector pinging me hardest in those who are content-free or non participating

I feel like you've just picked out some names at random here, I'm not sure what you think makes them any worse than anyone else.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

At this point I'd prefer to vote AA, PMom or Shadow (I agree with JJ that his recent post was terrible), I'd settle for a lurker lynch. ARev's frustration reads genuine to me, JJ's brackets were towny as gently caress and Jake's giving me a town gut read so I want to leave him too.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

##vote PMom

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I don't trust this bandwagon

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

MG3 and Azuth are pretty much the same in terms of content.

Yes but as soon as Azuth's name was mentioned everyone jumped out to toss down a vote. It feels like scum were just waiting for a viable candidate they could jump on.

##vote Mags

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

JakeP posted:

nah i think rarity is arbitrarily throwing out a new candidate but is actually indifferent, but that is a possiblity that she is doing it to protect him

The problem is "This is a band bad vote I'm sticking where I'm at" is not a persuasive enough statement to stop a bandwagon.The sheer act of putting a vote down forces people to pay attention and not just skim past your post. Yeah, I suppose I'm trusting someone else's reads there which is not generally good play but I'm feeling good about JJ so based on my vibes so far I feel lynching Mags gives us a better shot of hitting scum than lynching Azuth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I met Kash in glorious combat and kicked his rear end

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I didn't realise it was still jokephase

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Absurd Revolver posted:

joke phase every phase

make mafia funny again

*throws a custard pie at Jake*

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

JakeP posted:

dodges it with the agility that only a thief could possess

Agility is a different stat, scrublord

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

This is a scummy post.

Talking about yourself I see

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Also way to throw shade without elaborating on anything in particular.

You jumped on Mags for a post that clearly looked to me like it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. That looks like scum looking for a reason to attack.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I jumped on a post that actually spawned a vote, not to mention he led with a vote. Maybe I don't know MG3. I'd be willing to look else where, but right now you're pinging me the hardest.

Interesting how you were totally fine with me until I started suspecting you.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Shadow0 posted:

Yes! Quite a bunch. How many would you like?

I always have tons of runes, but Nature are always my most popular ware. Though I do sometimes sell them as a set with the Fire Runes.

I also have quite a few Law Runes if you're interested, another very popular selection from my many runes.

I really don't like how Shadow is sticking to this gimmick when there's actual scum hunting happening.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

##vote AA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

"Interesting how you defended yourself when I called you out for no apparent reason other than to toss baseless shade around." FTFY

Don't misrepresent my reasoning as baseless just because you don't like it. Scummy as gently caress.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

What is this disconnect in logic here?

I think he's scummy. I think you're more scummy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Mags was a lurker vote but he's started posting today which negates my reason for voting him. On the other hand your justification for voting him was weak and I think comes from bad intentions. It's not that difficult to understand.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Shadow what are your thoughts on AA?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Scumslip. ##vote rarity

Why are you accusing Shadow of a scumslip then voting for me?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I'm comfortable voting Shadow but I want to give him a chance to respond before I push him too close to being lynched

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

GulagDolls posted:

##vote rarity i've been swayed. also rarity is lurker that must be destroyed since scum won't/can't do it.

This is completely ignoring the fact my computer was out of commission and since I got it back I've been active.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

MG3 posted:

##vote rarity

Mags, why did the posts you quoted prompt a vote?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

MG3 posted:

Do you not see the way that she's changed her impetus for voting me on D1? That's scummy.

Ah, here we go. I think you're not fully understanding me there. The reason I switched my vote was to take a stand against the current push, the reason I switched my vote to you specifically was prompted by JJ and based on your lurking. It wasn't as simple as you're assuming it was.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

The only decent votes on me are Jake and Mags, they're the only ones with any logical thought behind them. I've already talked about Mags not fully understanding me. As for Jake, it's true that i tend to avoid NKing lurkers as scum. I'm a competitive player, I play to win so as scum I'll normally kill off the best town players regardless of their post counts. However, Jake's suffering from confirmation bias and extrapolating a pattern from one piece of information when there's a bunch of reasons scum could have wanted to kill JJ.

Glowku's vote on me is still bad and unexplained, give him a look tomorrow if I do get lynched.

Gulag's misrepresenting me as a lurker is also bad.

imgay's vote is based on his and Jake's eternal wankfest and I don't even know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

##vote Glowku

• Locked thread