Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

I never played this game before but, I am in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Hello everyone i have a lot of points in prayer.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

MG3 posted:

fight me irl

This, I'm going to try this quest.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I hope my prayer skill can help me with fit'n

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

imgay posted:

V rude. I'm goodguy

No ted curz voter is a good guy .

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

ask me what its like being the only person to have voted at all

do tell honorable serial killer.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

Not outside America
And probably not while I'm unemployed (
But maybe if I level up my Woodcutting and Fletching, I can Transmute some Yew or Magic bows and then the sky's the limit! (or my patience...)

Alms for the poor! Alms for the poor!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I don't get any of these references. I never played this game.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

meta reads are usually always bad

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Ehhhh as much as I hate it, sometimes they ring true, but more often than not they're garbage

Some axiom about broken clocks and being right.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

you're the clock bitch

Excuse me its called a sundial.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

...but why?
I'm glad you're here, but why do we have so many people that haven't played the flavor setting here, haha?

Just be careful out there; there might be spoilers!

I am very confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

The curse of Ahriman is upon you dumb townies.

• Locked thread