Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

In. Stats soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Give me a stick and a loincloth, and I'll max/min this game to victory

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Mayor Glowku posted:

Lol max min not min max

You mean min max not max min?

IM GOING TO MAX/MIN THE HELL OUT OF THIS GAME

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

Am I the only one who knows how to fight?

Fight me and be felled for I am Neeglenorp Terdfooker, Berzerker by trade.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Neeglenorp Terdfooker demands a challenge. You peasant drug farmers can farm your drugs. I will trade my services for your farmed drugs. Have you an enemy? Lend me a single cocaine and marijuana and I shall fell thine enemy.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

I'm forming an alliance of peasants. join up if you're mlg (major league gatherer) if you put any points into combat gently caress off

You need a strong warrior to slay beasts for materials and protect your farmstead.

I am Neeglenorp, friend to peasants. Just provide me a stick and and a cloth and my muscles will do the rest.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

but who will protect your weed

I OFFERED MY HAND FIRST, KNAVE FOR I AM NEEGLENORP

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Flex muscles

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Fight me IRL come get schooled peasants. I shall teach you how to become a muscle wiiizzzaarrdd

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I need not hide under a false pretense. If a scum should accost Neeglenorp Terdfooker, they will face my great wrath and unbridled fury.

*flexes extra hard*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Rarity said something about their comp dying FWIW. Now let's who has rhe scummiest vote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Neeglenorp grunted as he hefted a log over his shoulder. Conventional weapons were no fun, he preferred his weaponry simplistic. Unrefined. Blunt, but effective.

His muscles quivered in anticipation and his brow grew heavy with concern.

"YOU.... Jon of Joe, you're one of them aren't you... a... a... Player Killer~!"

"FACE ME FIEND"

#vote Jon Joe

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

jon joe posted:

How are you gonna fite me if ur not a player killer urself?

o w ne d

Touché

*drops log, sulks into hands, questions existence*

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

lol at the serious lumpen list, and yes meta reads are usually bad

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

Don't loving lie.

No one wants me around, I get that. Just get it over with and mislynch me. Again. I'm so loving tired of it all.

chill dude it's not that serious. Take a breather

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Ehhhh as much as I hate it, sometimes they ring true, but more often than not they're garbage

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

AA gets meta-read and pwned by me in every game

You can try scrub

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

##vote Vector_to

If we're going with lurker lynches, let's lynch the lurker who hasn't checked in with a reason for their absence.

*Brandishes log*

"VECTOR OF TO, ARE YOU.... A PLAYER KILLER?!"

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

jon joe posted:

Who said we're definitely, irrefutably, going with a lurker lynch?

This is highly irregular.

I thought that was the case on Rarity?

How is that highly irregular. Easy on the adjectives pal, hyperbole leads to pitchforks and torches in these parts.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

lol enough with those ridiculous lumpen lists. They are seldom good and mimic scum hunting by casting a wide net of suspicion without actually substantiating why.

I don't know about the AR meltdown, but his anger seemed legitimate enough for me to look elsewhere. I'll agree he comes off a bit... suspicious, but at least he's here and like I said, what was the case on Rarity outside of them lurking because I saw a lot of poo poo votes on them even before everyone knew they were MIA with a busted PC.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Yeah I think you're still scummy. Like I said lumpen lists mimic scum hunting. They feign opinion and that makes you look worse than AR, lurker vector and an mia Rarity imo. The more you post, the more I am pinged because outside of your tunneling on AR, who has admittedly made some awkward posts and convictionless votes, you your self seem to have little conviction and turn your cases into fill in the blank questionnaires for players to respond to instead of actually building a case on your own merit.

Like I said, your vote on Rarity was opportunistic, your casing is shallow and lumpen lists are easy ways to pretend like you actually have opinions.

##vote Jon joe

You want my vote baby, you got it.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

jon joe posted:

Pretty sure I just won the game. Game over. Town won. I'm MVP.

You're scum or incredibly obtuse. I had an opinion on your vote when town was pushing lurker lynch but you neatly omit that.

I've got way more content than you in my joke posts than you do in all your rebuttals and lists. You're fake man, and the reason why is....

You're scum. Not even the scum mvp.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

jon joe posted:

Woah I'm hurt.

And sure, I'll letcha have your vote on me. But hey, don't deny my content, BRO, just 'cause it's so bright and you forgot to wear shades.

I've got B.S. resistance stacking armor so its Ok Broheimerdinger.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

i got a degree in lumber and its cuttin wood

I need a new log, will trade services for new log.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I like that you thought about me so much I played in two of the brackets games.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

AA, who do you think is scum besides JJ?

Scum, not sure. I think there are several lurkers and a few players devoid of any content at all.

imgay, mg3, and vector pinging me hardest in those who are content-free or non participating

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

I prefer lux categorize my scum by luminosity, but you can more readily identify them with lumens... in theory.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

jon joe posted:

I like these, personally, but they were from a game I ran so I'm biased:

lol I forgot about this game!

Gulag should make every chart, ever.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

I feel like you've just picked out some names at random here, I'm not sure what you think makes them any worse than anyone else.

I know you've been MIA with a busted comp, but a cursory glance at their post histories will more than justify me calling them out. Like I said, I don't have any die hard scum tells right now. I thought JJ was a bit scummy, but his chart, although gimmicky, does convey his opinions a bit better than the wall o' text from earlier. JJ still kind of pings me but not as much as he did earlier.

These guys I've called out either are all poo poo posts or non factors in this game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

imgay posted:

Chillin for overwatch in 3 hours

Hell yeah. I thought that was just a typo since they said 24th elsewhere, but I'm glad its today.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

GulagDolls posted:

overwatch is bad

Nah

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

##vote Vector
I'm going back to this vote. Non contributing lurker.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Vector is apparently alive in 4 mafia games right now? does he post in them?

Something I haven't taken into consideration. Dunno, I think I'm in one other game with him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

At this point I'd prefer to vote AA, PMom or Shadow (I agree with JJ that his recent post was terrible), I'd settle for a lurker lynch. ARev's frustration reads genuine to me, JJ's brackets were towny as gently caress and Jake's giving me a town gut read so I want to leave him too.

You always come after me and are always wrong

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

##vote Azuth

Something something bandwagon vote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

MG3 and Azuth are pretty much the same in terms of content.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

Yes but as soon as Azuth's name was mentioned everyone jumped out to toss down a vote. It feels like scum were just waiting for a viable candidate they could jump on.

##vote Mags

I think at this point, it's more that deadline is in a few hours and a lurker lynch is the definitive vote right now. I probably won't be around for deadline. Got a sniffly babby at home.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

Let's not no lynch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Rope

doctoridle#1851