Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is Fox really just throwing away that last half hour on Sunday night? Unless Last Man on Earth got their episode count cut shouldn't it be in that slot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Oh my god. Watch the trailer for Kevin Can Wait and see if you can keep yourself from gagging.

Pure Genius is the most sappy, bullshittery trailer. Like, holy poo poo they went and found the most irritating guy they could possibly find for the lead role and even gave him the "And Introducing..." tag in the trailer.

It sounds like that's not his real voice.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I believe they haven't said, just "midseason."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mister Kingdom posted:

There is no loving way Son of Zorn makes it six episodes.

They'll probably air everything they have made just because of the expense. As for the show itself, I liked it.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Fox midseason show Making History has had it's episode count cut to 9, from 13. Not exactly a good sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Turns out ABC doesn't have CONVICTION because they've CANCELED THE SHOW.

• Locked thread