Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i've been messing with it and it's pretty cool. what do you think yosposter? you can just have fun with it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
i dont

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
we used it at my first IT job, and from what i remember it's actually pretty neat

never got to play around with it too extensively, but at some point i'll have to

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
oh poo poo you can run freebsd guests

definitely gonna have to try this now

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
i like it, OP. id read a thread about something and try it without worrying about screwing up something else, like my router or main computer. or try out a distro. decent for a, uh, extremely amateur computerman such as myself.

i was hoping to learn about vms and stuff, im sure if i actually worked with any of this stuff the idea of installing it at home would seem bad.

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I thought the title said paradox and I like them. euiv is pretty cool

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Not nearly as nice as flubarg, but holy poo poo is that crap unusable. Shard-72 is way way superior but i'm also keeping my eye on plTwork, think it'll be a really great ecosystem

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
cls: off my 5fft job and out at a bar where apparently a bunch of computer guys drink. i just asked a guy about the implications of shard but he kind of grimaced and then pretended he had to take a phone call. probably a flubarg guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012
bartender's cool here, though, thats why i come back. guy makes a p deece lemon drop, hand crushing the lemons while maintaining conversation and direct unbroken eye contact. great customer service. only charges me every other round most nights, 'ftw' heh. he was stoked to hear that i was into plTwork, and said he could show me his home rig after closing. i didnt know he read internet computer forums, but he does seem kind of physically fit and like he lift weights so...?

• Locked thread