Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
sorry,

But the OP was re-written better than I ever could, see below thanks

Zeris fucked around with this message at 03:24 on May 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Using a manchild to try and complain about childishness :crossarms:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Using a manchild to try and complain about childishness :crossarms:

look at those guys riding in a plane to earn their college. how tough they have it :allears:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Story about one of these dank memes is that I got into a huge slap fight over one for saying that I'd rather spend billions on teaching people here than wasting it propping up a failed state.

#coolstorybro

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
these all make me mad and ashamed to be a vet in a way. Like I don't think I'll ever bring it up willingly but sometimes its unavoidable :(

edit: Is that how religious people feel about the fundamentalists and other christian hate group things?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I had to fight* to earn my free college

*watched the Japanese riot police beat the poo poo out of literal horde of Brazilians in Hiroshima that were beating the poo poo out of every idiot with a high and tight, from the safety of some delicious rear end noodle place

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

From personal experience: this is only true some of the time. Two vets in my university course: one was chill, did his work and was pleasant to talk to (reliable in groups which is huge) and kept his mouth shut during class. The other dude is this thread's memes personified: moto/yellow ribbon shirts, loud as gently caress, treated university like a joke, legit pissed his service couldn't get him a job and hated free thought.

Justin Godscock fucked around with this message at 18:27 on May 20, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

lol if you don't just cut classes a few times a semester

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
There's a 30 year old E4 in my class that just came off active duty. He posts this poo poo all over Facebook. 2 deployments, been in since 2006. How the gently caress does that happen?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
the loudest motorards are the ones that didn't do/barely did poo poo

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I didn't do poo poo and let me tell you I have never felt moto-vated since week 5ish of bootcamp

POG-lyfe, son

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
it's not always the case but you know what i mean

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

it's not always the case but you know what i mean

I know, I was going for the point that guys who embrace the fact they're doing nothing for the "greater good" are always more fun

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i'm sorry bro i gotta vote 1 on principle

got my facebook pruned to avoid this poo poo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Justin Godscock posted:

From personal experience: this is only true some of the time. Two vets in my university course: one was chill, did his work and was pleasant to talk to (reliable in groups which is huge) and kept his mouth shut during class. The other dude is this thread's memes personified: moto/yellow ribbon shirts, loud as gently caress, treated university like a joke, legit pissed his service couldn't get him a job and hated free thought.

first guy got out at e3 or below. 2nd guy was a snco

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
always gonna laugh at the fuckface who told me "you can't make it on the outside"

he's the retard who's still in. i'm in college peeping butts and rocks

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Always found those ones had a bunch of kids and a bitchy wife and we're just jealous of your bachelor rear end because they need that tricare

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
yeah, but in what other job are you gonna get thirty days a year of paid vacation???

*takes leave to cover weekends and travel days*

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
This one is tiny but I see it loving EVERYWHERE

The fact that the VA budget has been increased year over year ever since Obama came into office is irrelevan. Veteran's benefits have been slashed and the money taken and directly put into the pockets of illegal Syrian ISIS pedophile aliens, because the internet said so.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

DownByTheWooter posted:

yeah, but in what other job are you gonna get thirty days a year of paid vacation???

This argument infuriates me because I lost almost 30 days of leave after selling back the max when I got out. Couldn't take leave for three loving years.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

sure

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Deathy McDeath posted:

This one is tiny but I see it loving EVERYWHERE

The fact that the VA budget has been increased year over year ever since Obama came into office is irrelevan. Veteran's benefits have been slashed and the money taken and directly put into the pockets of illegal Syrian ISIS pedophile aliens, because the internet said so.

There's a lot more to veterans benefits than VA healthcare, thank god. But there have been plenty of cuts, though most of it is actually the GOP's fault.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Mike-o posted:

always gonna laugh at the fuckface who told me "you can't make it on the outside"

he's the retard who's still in. i'm in college peeping butts and rocks

I read this as peeping butts and cocks

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

lol

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Story about one of these dank memes is that I got into a huge slap fight over one for saying that I'd rather spend billions on teaching people here than wasting it propping up a failed state.

#coolstorybro

Well obviously it wouldn't have failed if we had spent a few billion more.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

DownByTheWooter posted:

one year i accrued 9 weeks of leave (i think it was 45 days of leave?), in the three years after that i still didn't get a chance to clear it. got it all paid out when i got out which was pretty fuckin sweet.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:fuckoff:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 23, 2016

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I really want those translated.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Godholio posted:

I really want those translated.

Also, did the moon people come?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
gi dead so what

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I wonder what other militaries call the green weenie. Like in Germany is it the green Brätwurst?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
nope

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:12 on May 23, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Feel free to repost those in a language that the majority of people who frequent this forum understand.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Bolow posted:

I had to fight* to earn my free college

*watched the Japanese riot police beat the poo poo out of literal horde of Brazilians in Hiroshima that were beating the poo poo out of every idiot with a high and tight, from the safety of some delicious rear end noodle place

:frogon:

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Real yakisoba, made there right in front of you. Some of the best drunk food and a great self reward for not being the reason the JP's were blowing their whistles and chasing someone. As much as I wanna be mad at facebook vets today one of them posted a yoga butts video so it balances out.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
May May dump from idiot coworker's dumb poo poo in the office chat

PS rename thread "More like Ar-Meme's am i rite?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

theres like a thousand things simultaneously wrong with this

• Locked thread