Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
dongs is the only one making sense in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
p sure scum team includes concerned citizen and likely tmm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

p sure scum team includes concerned citizen and likely tmm

Not so sure about TMM but def CC

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

concerned citizen + tmm or vector_to

ar's an idiot, li dawny is an innocent babby, cpig is rude town, tpink is token effort player, im town supermariosunshinestar

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

concerned citizen + tmm or vector_to

ar's an idiot, li dawny is an innocent babby, cpig is rude town, tpink is token effort player, im town supermariosunshinestar

Don't call people idiots Li dawny will be upset.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

The only, ONLY reason I'm not really even considering Vector is because he hasn't posted anywhere since the 22nt and he's likely going to be modkilled at the end of the day.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
hahaha tpink is going to be the deciding vote

can't wait :allears:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

Don't call people idiots Li dawny will be upset.

If you think my problem is with the word 'idiot' then you haven't truly been reading what I've been saying.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Even if you're not scum, scum will likely be the hammer vote on you and with your bomb, your death would be more valuable.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

If you think my problem is with the word 'idiot' then you haven't truly been reading what I've been saying.

Wow, you just have absolutely no humor settings at all do you?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

absurd revolver, change ur vote to concerned citizen, that's an ORDER from me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

hahaha tpink is going to be the deciding vote

can't wait :allears:

Deciding what?

CC is at -3 and I am at -1

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
You fuckers. I am about to take off for a two hour flight and I don't know whom to vote for. I've decided against TMM being scum for today, and Dawny isn't either. Will reread stuff when back online and come back and render judgment if we are still in a holding pattern by that time. Oh, and not voting for vector because that dummy is going to be modkilled and I don't want to waste a lunch.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

absurd revolver, change ur vote to concerned citizen, that's an ORDER from me

ur not my commanding officer

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

What if I told you... that he is?

really makes you think.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote CC

Now you're both at -2

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

Wow, you just have absolutely no humor settings at all do you?

I'm sorry that I don't find belittling and degrading people humorous, you're right, I must have a problem.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

##vote CC

Now you're both at -2

Look at you evening it up like a gentleman.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

my friendly banter with you is OVER if you dont switch, maggot

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

UR NOT MY SUPERVISOR

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

remember when u felt lovely about mafia cuz u were total poo poo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

I'm sorry that I don't find belittling and degrading people humorous, you're right, I must have a problem.

Oh my god Li dawny

Really , seriously with all my heart.

I love you.

Don't you know these games are all an act and have nothing to do with our personalities outside of them?

Let me post you an interesting tidbit from the mafia discussion OP

Asiina posted:

[*] Someone said something mean and it hurt my emotions. :smith:
This is a game of deception and so people are going to be throwing around a lot of accusations. People may also be pushing you in order to test your reaction and see if you are town. This game does require a thick skin. but sometimes this can go too far and get personal. Remember that most of the time the game is just a game. People will be calling each other idiots and jerks in one game, and then chatting in the discussion thread 5 minutes later like nothing happened. That said, we are all friends here and if someone is genuinely upsetting, you should tell them (or the game's moderator) and that can help. Sometimes just walking away from the computer for a while is all it takes.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

*cough* CO's aren't allowed to use language like that, and specifically the word 'maggot', when talking to their soldiers anymore *cough* call your unit legal rep *cough*

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

remember when u felt lovely about mafia cuz u were total poo poo

yes but also i remember you laffin it up when you led cpig around like a trained animal so

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Absurd Revolver posted:

yes but also i remember you laffin it up when you led cpig around like a trained animal so

:allears:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think step 1 of making mafia great again is for everyone to submit to my rule

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i think step 1 of making mafia great again is for everyone to submit to my rule

I agree dongsbot for mafia president.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
dongs do you not see he's doing what you accused me of and buddying up to literally everything you say suddenly

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

If by suddenly you mean this entire game and always...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

Oh my god Li dawny

Really , seriously with all my heart.

I love you.

Don't you know these games are all an act and have nothing to do with our personalities outside of them?

Let me post you an interesting tidbit from the mafia discussion OP

CPig is right here Li. Lots of people, including myself, use emotional arguments to get people to act certain ways. Calling someone an idiot or acting condescending towards someone in the game should not be taken personally. And it should not be the reason for a vote.

There are a few people around that I don't particularly care to play with because of their style of play, but when I do play with them I don't vote them for their style even though I may mention it in the thread. I only vote them if I think they are scum.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

*cough* CO's aren't allowed to use language like that, and specifically the word 'maggot', when talking to their soldiers anymore *cough* call your unit legal rep *cough*

how long has it been since your last cigarette

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

let's not talk about cpig for a while he may be scum or he mayn't

let's talk about CONCERNED CITIZEN, because that guy is SCUM 5sure

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

I don't vote them for their style

:ironicat:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

TMMadman posted:

CPig is right here Li. Lots of people, including myself, use emotional arguments to get people to act certain ways. Calling someone an idiot or acting condescending towards someone in the game should not be taken personally. And it should not be the reason for a vote.

There are a few people around that I don't particularly care to play with because of their style of play, but when I do play with them I don't vote them for their style even though I may mention it in the thread. I only vote them if I think they are scum.

I do think he is scum, and if you read all of my posts you'd understand that I find his behavior disgusting but I think it's being exacerbated by the fact that there's suspicion flying around him.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I was voting you and would go back to voting you because I still think it's likely that you are scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

I find his behavior disgusting

Never play a game with lumpen

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
So, I thought on it for a moment, and I'm not sure if lynchbomb would be a scum role in this game, mostly because of how it unfairly punishes town for making the right decision.

Of course, he could be gambiting about the lynchbomb to throw off the hammer, and that's just as likely, but now that I think on it, am I sure enough to risk losing two town in one vote?

Scum's not gonna hammer him if he's lynchbombed, now that I have had a second to think about it.

CC, sorry, but you're the lesser risk here, and I'm pretty happy with your lynch as an alternative to seeing someone get blown up because I don't personally want to die myself.

##vote CC

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

I was voting you and would go back to voting you because I still think it's likely that you are scum.

because of my playstyle ;)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So AR is the other scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok cpig brutally antagonise absurd revolver to make him flip his vote back to you

• Locked thread