Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Screw it, I'm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

Confirming vt

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

Hello my fellow mafia players, it is the capitalist pig, objectively the best mafia player.

Let us begin with the most holy and sacred rolling start.

##vote tpink

Seems forced, no youtube link, 2/10

##vote cpig

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

I'll believe you when I hear it.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

tpink posted:

Well, this is tough. Usually an easy D1 lynch is just to lynch a lurker but everyone is actually actively participating. So yay! Let's just carry on with D1 chat.

Oh yeah, say this as I'm about to go to bed why don't you. Now I gotta stay up and shitpost.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Rarity posted:

Why did you feel you had to comment on the ~*state of the game*~ after a couple of hours of D1?

In all fairness, there's not that much to talk about.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Just finished work, looking forwards to an evening of scumhunting. Or, y'know, failing that, dongsbot posts.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Rarity posted:

Sometimes it only takes one bad post to find scum.

I don't like your vote on Revolver? What makes his posts different to about half of the playing field? (eg. vector, dongsbot)

Not sure if I should be offended or flattered about being lumped in with dongs.

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

Pinterest Mom posted:

I wanted to take exception to TMM's characterization of AR as "skating along" (because yeah, D1) but I think it's right. AR is posting a whole lot, but it's a whole lot of nothing. Looks like deliberately trying to extend jokephase? None of AR's posts are actually game related, even a little bit.

##vote absurd revolver

Reads to me more like someone trying to find something worth discussing and failing. He and I are both kinda new, so a certain level of effort-posting is kinda inevitable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vector_to
Mar 7, 2013

"You're scum!"

"No you're scum!"

Nice constructive arguments going down here. At least AR is putting some effort in and giving a justification. Not liking TMM's attempts at labelling AR and Lil as scum, when their floaty posts are almost certainly just because they're kinda new.

##vote TMMadman

• Locked thread