Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sure i guess ill play but only if i get to be a pony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
confirming that im a pony

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jon joe lovers with me confirmed

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote dongsbot lynch all liars

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Pinterest Mom posted:

"oh boy i'm definitely not scum, let me tell you"

same

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i love my dead great mafia

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Rarity posted:

##vote tpink

Serious vote.

yeah im kinda agreeing here

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

where did my jokephase go

its still here while im still alive

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote AR

Lets keep this chain goin'

ur not my dad

##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thank u 4 ur solidarity

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
~~~~~****:jerkbag::rolleyes:****~~~~

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
have we found the bad guys yet?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
to be fair thats me 2

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think tmman is being scummy. hes just throwing out names like here

TMMadman posted:

Hmmm....

I think PMom is being dumb, but it's probably not scum for voting me.

However, I also don't really like Rarity coming back and doubling down on her vote. She often fakes confidence on her D1 vote when she is scum. I didn't think anything was wrong with tpinks comment that has Rarity up in arms.

I don't know what CPig is doing with his tpink vote. It feels like he's mocking me with his reasoning. I could probably vote for him.

But I think I'll move to ##vote Absurd Revolver because it seems like he's just trying to skate along.

just to see what poo poo sticks as he throws them at the wall, then some poo poo about ~ and w/e who cares it was a dumb (rhymes with scum!) derail and then "oh ar is scum for joke voting flerp" and only him for some reason even though 3 other people voted and hes just like "well obv those 3 guys are joke voting but you AR :argh:". also note he voted for AR first and then justified his AR vote w/ the joke vote explanation as well as a flimsy "hes trying to skate by" explanation when every1 is p active. idk out of everyone else he was the most hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to me. he was also like the first guy to serious post what a jerk D1 jokephase is the best (not part of my actual reasoning just a joke)

##vote TMMadman

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

Except your reasoning is nothing more than your claim of town, which we have no reason to believe.

Why do you think Li, vector, flerp, Dawny, and myself are all scum, and what evidence do you honestly have for each of those cases?

All you're doing is casting blame instead of answering for your own innocence, which for me is all I need to know.

he just said he thinks im town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah my mistake.

You're the one to be the outlier, if any, though.

thats because im a good townie

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jesus christ

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this is extremely messed up

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress ill lynch anyone right now to avoid a no lynch

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think AR is more scummy than rarity but ill vote rarity if thats what needs to happen

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress it ##vote rarity im not ending today without a lynch that is complete bullshit

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

hi i have never done the scum hunt in my life b/c reading is for idiots and real town superstars rely only on gut but vector_to posts like a real scumster

ill elaborate if you want but just look over his ten posts and someone who's a dumb lil nerd could explain to the socially handicapped of us who can't pick up the scumstink

##vote vector_to

why 30 minutes before deadline

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why somebody that doesnt have any votes

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
why is d1 going to end in a no lynch

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont understand

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
scum is laughingat us in their scum doc prob saying that we smell bad and were over here not lynching

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
rarity at -2 dont make this a no lynch town gently caress

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
thank you dongs without you we would be nothing

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i got that game for free and i got bored in like the first hour of it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dark souls 3 is a good video game though

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
personally i like video games

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jesus christ

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im surprised at how accurate that comment is this entire game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hi dongs, why is vector the bad man?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

cool, thanks

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

TMMadman posted:

##vote dongsbot

this is a stupid vote to start a bandwagon D1 with no explanation, maybe to get the ball rolling and start a discussion? you could probably do that with some like, idk, words and explaining instead of voting and starting a bandwagon.

CapitalistPig posted:

My mama told me I should do this.

It's how I do all my mafia votes, I ask my mom who I should vote for.

##vote dongsbot

this is also stupid but i dont think its actually that scummy for some reason. feels like a townie who had a feeling about dongs sees a vote for him and is like "ok i cant be the only one" and jumps in. no real explanation, just kind of an early joke vote since this game is kind of dumb 2.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah, sorry dongs, but your vote switching in the last moments feels super scummy, like a last ditch effort to distance yourself from the vote.

Plus, you started the Rarity vote in the first place.

##vote dongsbot

and here we get some actual explanation which strikes me of a "i really want this guy dead holy poo poo if we can kill him this is going to work so well for us the scum buds" but then people unvoted because omg thank you guys for not turboing and not being massive idiots. so based on this i think

TMMadman - maybe scum
Cpig - prob not scum (just dumb)
Absurd - prob scum
dongs - idk i dont get the feeling hes scum. like the voting off of rarity doesnt feel scummy to me, it feels like a townie being dumb

also DONT loving TURBO YOU IDIOTS jfc you see somebody turboing then call them out, which brings me to my next point.

TMMadman, why did you vote for dongs and why did you do it so early?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i trust in dongs the piggie is v cute and no one else has a cute av

• Locked thread