Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

so wait i get the most suspicion because i actually explained my vote?

i loving hate this game sometimes

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
get hosed scrub

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

I have since moved on. maybe read.

doesnt change the fact that you did it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

flerp posted:

doesnt change the fact that you did it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CapitalistPig posted:

Why don't you go cry about it.

im crying irl at how bad u r at being scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the lesson is dont be scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
your not always town because you are scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

gently caress it, I'm done for now. You guys have fun killing each other.

we will

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sry that we found you out absurd nice try on your first scum game though

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

tpink posted:

If AR and me were on a scum team together, the DUMBEST thing to do for me would have been to jump in and defend AR the way I have been.

WIFOM

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

tpink posted:

This is not a meaningful response but just a lazy way to dismiss an argument.

not dismissing im just saying what it is

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i havent found one game where policy lynching has ever turned out good for the town

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

Yeah, I mean D1 is basically random. D2 really is kind of as well. Pin seemed kind of defensive and suspicious to me in response to my joke vote, so I left my vote for him D1. That was before the whole Rarity bandwagon started, and I had a bunch of poo poo to do that evening so I just didn't have time to check back into the thread.

Basically, I honestly have no idea on PMom, tpink, or AR. There isn't enough information, in my mind, to make an informed choice. vector_to seemed like a safe pick so I voted for him. If someone makes a better case I'll probably switch.

this is super scummy lol wtf

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont know why when i say policy lynching is dumb you feel the need to defend your votes all of a sudden. like im not accusing you of anything but then you go on the defensive. thats a scum thing right there.

also that whole post was you trying to justify why your not actually try to find scum. the whole thing about d2 being random is absolute bullshit too. so you just give up and you vote for the "safe" target. i wonder how the hell is vector "safe"? so, he's lurking a bit. maybe busy? maybe he has a life? whatever. if he's scum, so what. there are at least 3 scum. doesnt look like there's another 3p kill, so maybe 4 scum. that means even if vector is scum we got 2-3 other people to worry about. we should be more worried about the scum that are active in this game and not wasting a lynch on a person who even if he is scum isnt that big of a threat.

and there is no way in hell that vector is a "safe" vote. we cant confirm or deny that he's scum just because he's lurking. hell, the only thing that i could think is "safe" about voting for vector is that it feels like harmless vote for a lurker so a scum dude can look like he's actually involved in the game while actually adding nothing to it.

though i do want vector to post when he shows up. i dont like lurkers but theres a system in place to get rid of lynchers.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh huh that was :redhammer:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah i just didnt realize it

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
anyways im gonna do some posting about the possible setups/what's happening the next day w/r/t lylo because i think its best to do it now in twilight instead of wasting our day

so, with one death on N1, i don't think there's a 3p killer. maybe something'll happen N2 that'll make it clear, but nobody claimed by saved or anything.

i still imagine there's a doc and a cop around for town. nobody has soft claimed from what i can tell and def no one has hard claimed so who knows maybe we just had one blank vig and the rest are vt. also, with one vig dead there probably isnt another vig.

idk what scum could have besides a gf. maybe ninja if there's a tracker, maybe rolecop? best not to speculate and just try to find them.

with no 3p, it's possible there's four scum, but 3 scum are still possible because itd be p tough for this town to handle 4 scum but who knows really. assuming pmom is town and mafia kills another townie, there'll be 8 people next day, meaning itll take 5 to lynch. another mislynch we go down to 6, meaning it takes 4 to lynch. so, if 3 scum then we have two more mislynches left, 4 scum means we have one mislynch. so we're not quite at lylo yet but we can get very close to it if we dont lynch scum soon.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok, ill just do it if there are 3 scum in this game since im leaning towards that.

if pmom is scum -

8 people will be alive tomorrow with 2 scum. that means it takes 5 to lynch. if we lynch tman and he's scum, 6 people (4 to lynch) will be alive with 1 scum left. one mislynch and we go down to 4 (3 to lynch). that will be lylo because a wrong lynch will mean there's 2 players and if one of them are scum they win. (two mislynches lose us the game)

if pmom is scum and we chain lynch tmman and he's not scum, then we go down to 6 people (4 to lynch) with 2 scum. that will be lylo as well since we will go down to 4 people (3 to lynch) with 2 scum. (two mislynches lose us the game)

so basically, if pmom is scum we have two mislynches before we lose assuming that there are 3 scum. if there are four scum then the next day is lylo (whether or not pmom is scum).

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i think tmm is a pretty good dunk w/o considering anything else but im cool with not turboing within 15 minutes and seeing how cc act afk newbie today

i was sussing flerp too so great that they cleared that up 4 me

:ghost: jerk :ghost:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

:ghost: flarp* :ghost:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
lol if u dont post while making GBS threads

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i think we can all safely say that li is mvp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Podima posted:

For the record, the night that AR attempted to take no action, he had a 1/9 chance of shooting himself. :haw:

ar shooting himself in the face wouldve been 2 accurate for this game imho

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Absurd Revolver posted:

Hope you folks appreciate my incredible game winning plays.

But seriously, fun game, fun role, glad I shot flerp, glad I missed dongsbot.

ill shhot u

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
jerk

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah this was a fun game except for the part where i got shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah wth guys