Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Spudd posted:

He mentions it in the video

Would you tell us what he said for a burger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Azoth posted:

That he won't keep doing it.

Ah, I see. Well you get the burger then! :burger:

George posted:

He said he'd stop, but then it kept happening. It would be super amazing if he cut this poo poo out forever and ever.

Yeah, they're a funny group but I would never suggest advertising an LP based on a running gag being a thing for the entire thing. If it happens every now and then, sure, but it's the same as the TeamFourStar playing games as 'character' thing in that I'm certainly not gonna watch that.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EponymousMrYar posted:

I knew it would happen so I'm cool with it.

'Which way is Wei' is the level on what I was expecting :allears:

I personally don't mind it, it's just the way it's advertised in the title made me think that'd be how the LP would go 100% of the time. Every once in a while is fine. I'm sure Vycevoice saying 'Moonstone cannon' still slips in every now and then too.

King, don't lose you Wei.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BigTUnit1 posted:

Well seeing as everyone is literally telling me that the vocal impression of King from Sleeping Dogs is bad, I'll stop. Can't make any promises that I might unconsciously do it on a rare occasion seeing as I tend to kind of BE the characters when I play them but I'll try. Also since we recorded a good chunk of it in one run, I can't say I remember doing it a whole lot the more we played. Pretty sure I get distracted flinging myself against the red eye knight to worry about any form of wakka-wakka level goofiness.

It's fine, do it whenever, I just don't want the LP to be a voice acted roleplay 80% of the time. Every now and then is cool, the title just didn't set a good precedent.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Molly Millions posted:

Why did people come into a BigTUnit1 thread and complain about him doing voices? That is absolutely baffling to me.

Well, I personally complained because I just wanted to be sure it's not going to be a full LP like that. Seems a bit too roleplay-ish for me.

I like the jokes and stuff, I just don't want it to be the entire LP 100% of the time. Like how I wouldn't want to watch slowbeef or Diabetus do a Metroid LP that was just Ridley voice all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BigTUnit1 posted:

Its pretty much the package deal when it comes to me, as part of my income comes from my ability to do that.

That or say jokes that only logically make sense to me.

...what do they keep me around for again?

Ha! Good question!

Moonstone Cannon.

• Locked thread