Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

Outcast is a new TV show launching on June 3 and airing every friday after that on CINEMAX, bastion of great original programming like Banshee and The Knick. Robert Kirkman is adapting from his own comic book series (with artist Paul Azaceta), about Kyle Barnes, a man whose loved ones are involved in demonic possession since his childhood. As an adult, with the help of a reverend, he tries to unveil what lies behind the supernatural manifestations and why he seems to carry special peculiarities.

Watch the pilot, directed by indie horror favorite Adam Wingard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRe2ITyMxw

atrus50 fucked around with this message at 19:54 on May 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
In contrast to the cop character, who actually becomes endearing in a cop-like way

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

Love Crime posted:

Almost done with ep5 and this is enough questions being thrown around, I want some answers already.

Last time I stuck around for a show having this much random stuff happening was Lost and that didn't make me happy at all.

i've read the first three issues of the comic books and from what i can tell it does attempt to adapt it. as in it has some idea where it is going. The show is much better at developing the characters tho, and meanders quite a bit hitting each of the plot points.

• Locked thread