Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
Watched the first 3 minutes on youtube and turned it off.

So I could binge the 6 episodes in 1080 :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
Almost done with ep5 and this is enough questions being thrown around, I want some answers already.

Last time I stuck around for a show having this much random stuff happening was Lost and that didn't make me happy at all.

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
I guess I'm the only one watching this and I'm not really sure why I still am either. It wasn't until episode 10 when I finally realized why I only watch this when having nothing else to watch and it's that none of the characters are at all interesting and most are extremely grating.

The Reverend just repeatedly keeps making the same lovely mistakes episode after episode. I honestly thought him assaulting the kid in front of his mom was going to be some elaborate hoax where he and the mom were in on it together to get the kid to talk to her while he was kicked out but nope. Just more of the Rev being a loving idiot.

Black sheriff cop started out okay until he made it abundantly clear he's willing to be corrupt as gently caress for his friends and for a cause that he's never actually seen any proof of its existence. If my friend told me he needed to keep beating the poo poo out of people because of demons I'd want to see some proof before I went along with that.

Not that anybody cares but I'm probably done after 10 episodes. All the questions that were interesting to me in the 3-4th episodes I no longer care about finding out answers to. Just boring.

• Locked thread