Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Now just get 3 more fat man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Kessel is the sole likable player on the pens

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Hooray phil

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
MAF is going to be on fire and singlehandedly crush the life out of Tampa

Beef-Stew
Feb 1, 2005
mmmmmmm... Beefy
Thank you Kessel. That was nice.

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Phil Kessel with the best goal celebration: calmly spits on the boards

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
OoooooooOOOOOooooo Fleury is more than conscious.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

i know it's goddamn idiotic but there's hope for a pens 5-4 ot win...

right?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Neitherman posted:

right?

It's possible, but unlikely

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

Neitherman posted:

right?

In game 5, yes there is.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Neitherman posted:

right?

Don't call your bookie.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Neitherman posted:

right?

The Lightning aren't capable of that kind of meltdown.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Kessel is the sole likable player on the pens

Beau Bennett seems like a really nice and cool guy. :shobon:

gently caress the rest of the Pens though.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

gently caress

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Cross check in the face no call. Wow.

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
garage league

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Pretty amazing how he crosschecked him without a stick.

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

goddammit letang play the game

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This is going to get ugly.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol have you seen your pp today?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Reminder Letang for a double minor for less. What awful officiating.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Pens fans, give up on this game.

Understand the Pens are using it to get Fleury up to "playoff speed" and go do something else.

Preferably destroy your partner sexually.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

marioinblack posted:

Pretty amazing how he crosschecked him without a stick.

It's called a punch when you do that.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
letang is such a poo poo burglar

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
After that missed high stick and the double minor I guess we just don't call anything now?

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Reminder Letang for a double minor for less. What awful officiating.

Yes, this is certainly worse than tripping someone, then punching them because you got caught.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Goatman Sacks posted:

lol have you seen your pp today?

It's around 20 percent and scored 2 in a row to knock Washington out yes. It has been bad. It's usually bad. The it scores 4 in a row.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Reffing has been poo poo in all series these playoffs but when it's equally awful against the Pens it's a war crime.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Pleads posted:

Reffing has been poo poo in all series these playoffs but when it's equally awful against the Pens it's a war crime.

Bout time you started making sense forums posters Pleads!

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pleads posted:

Even reffing looks like anti-Pen bias compared to the usual.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Goatman Sacks posted:

Yes, this is certainly worse than tripping someone, then punching them because you got caught.

Letang didn't trip anyone?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
there's never enough time to eat at your own wedding, so let me buy you a $5 meal

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Oops sorry your guys have committed so many really dumb penalties I lost track who did what woops~

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Pleads posted:

When you let really obvious major poo poo go right in front of you it starts to become a little dangerous

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

The best part about the Letang double minor was they didn't call the unsportsmanlike on him for shooting the puck at a player after the whistle.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Ginette Reno posted:

Bout time you started making sense forums posters Pleads!

Hallelujah!

(I want the Pens to win this series and Tampa to slide into the ocean but I hate both teams so I will revel in any and all misery from either side.)

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
huh MAF hasn't let in a terrible goal yet

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Goatman Sacks posted:

Oops sorry your guys have committed so many really dumb penalties I lost track who did what woops~

Hold hold hold wait for it nope being held.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

marioinblack posted:

The best part about the Letang double minor was they didn't call the unsportsmanlike on him for shooting the puck at a player after the whistle.

He shot the puck, which caused the whistle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

marioinblack posted:

You are of course correct. Instead they made some poo poo up.

• Locked thread