Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Sure, I'll play. Yes on platinum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Got my role, ready to go. ##vote capps

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

How's it going Capitalist Pig. I don't think we've played together in a good while.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Whoa some new posts.

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote Infinitum

Gotta do what dongsbot says.

Murmur Twin posted:

I believe they're all American? But actually, after thinking about it I feel like taking out a lurker is fine and I'm in favor of ##vote Jimson

Blatant bandwagon voting. ##vote Murmur Twin

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

flerp posted:

jimson is p much the worst and makes every mafia game terrible ##vote jimson

flerp posted:

as much as i hate jimson i think turboing him (and turboing in general) is a bad idea

Scummy posts. If you don't like turboing then why were you so quick to be the third quick vote on Jimson?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Whoops I thought Moatilda had voted in that lurker callout. Guess that ruins both my suspicions. ##unvote

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Uhhh.... scum claim???

##vote CPig

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Nice meltodwn.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Wow well this game sure got heated while I've been away.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##vote Murmur Twin

I like capps' case on her, like capps in general for the hustle this game. I think it's scummy that Murmur Twin opened up the day with a vote on Jimson who was arguably candidate #2 after Infinitum yesterday, and I also think it's scummy for her to have dropped that suspicion so quickly.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

PBS Newshour posted:

i got called an rear end in a top hat, intense times in the mafia games

Oh the good old days of playing with Dominoes :allears:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Oh man I wasn't around for that. You got a link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Phone posting so forgive my brevity.

Murmur Twin votes Jimson without any consideration of how his being the alternative candidate on a day when scum were lynched reflects on his alignment. Then drops the suspicion immediately proving there was nothing to it. Her capps vote is weak and basically amounts to capps looks bad for posting a lot. For this to be her breakout suspicion she barely tried to engage capps on it who was very active in rebutting. Vote on me is transparently bad, MT had to bring up specifically how her vote isn't OMGUS. Her case is self serving since it amounts to my vote on her is fake. I think her votes today and yesterday have been fake, agree that she bused her buddy on day 1 and think she's been hunting for a comfortable vote instead of following genuine suspicions.

• Locked thread