Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I loved Shadows of Destiny, and I'm glad to see that the writer for that game got a chance to make another game. Looking forward to the LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I am so ready for crazy poo poo to go down. It's nice to see uncle Derek be a lot less of a jerk though.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

John Lee posted:

D-Zero-G is my rapper name, and I'll thank you not to throw it about lightly; I need my street cred. :colbert:

I love you.

Additionally, I forgot to mention this in my last post, but I'm glad that in this time line Uncle Derek is a responsible cat owner, and is taking care of Sox.

P. S. Fun fact: In both Time Hallow, and its spiritual predecessor Shadows of Destiny, the writer of the game voice acted the cats' voice samples.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
^^^
What the hell am I even looking at here? The posts seem to have accidentally doubled themselves. Is the forum going through its own temporal shenanigans?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Chronos argument. Stopping a dumb argument about a person not being able to buy a gift because of bad circumstances seems like a pretty worthwhile thing to do.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Kinda strange to be giving someone who could be your own mom flowers.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I don't understand all this time traveling, but uncle Derek is impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Thank you for LPing this game and also providing the OST for the game! This game is pretty interesting, and I'm glad that I got the chance to experience it.

Also, what the hell, why would Ben beat someone up over a dog?

• Locked thread