Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

took the bread and the lamb spread
Lipstick Apathy
He'd probably be into it. Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
AARGH!
Man, did I pick the wrong time to catch up on the thread. The suspense is killin me! Is Derek the second penman on the grassy knoll? Was it the drat cat? Kori? Evil Ethan? Y'know, Ethan's mom's kinda suspicious too. The real teacher, maybe? Hey, isn't Mary also unstuck? Could she have set this up as a suicide to escape from... something? The misery of eternity? :sigh:

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Hey, one of my guesses was sort of close! Does this mean that Ethan could directly communicate with past Tim and Irving as well? Seems like a quick conversation at the right time could solve a lot more problems than being all sneaky with notes and such. Wait, if Tim has Mary's pen and Ethan got Tim's, where did Irving get his?
:sigh: More updates, more questions.

e: And what the hell is up with the cat???

xoFcitcrA fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Mar 10, 2017

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Cyouni posted:

Mary passed hers to Irving.
Tim presumably got his from his parent, and he passed it down to Ethan. When Ethan pulled him out of the past, possession reverted to him for a bit, until he got the leeway to give it to Ethan again.

Ah, okay. The "I'm sure I'll listen to myself... Your father and I wield the same Pen..." line threw me off.

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Great job on a neat game!

• Locked thread