Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So could you potentially gently caress yourself by running out of time to draw circles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm guessing we need to open a TIME hole and talk to the girl in the flashback.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Lost money

She finds the money, she doesn't have the argument, she buys the clock, time fixed, crisis averted.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well we didn't get a fancy as gently caress clock, but I'm sure Ethan can appreciate home made cookies. I'm guessing that hut was where Ashley was being held.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You know, I kinda wish you didn't tell me that the Shadow of Destiny guy made this because I can sure as poo poo see the parallels. So our antagonist will be the white-gloved man,

poo poo

I can't really make SoD jokes because I bet most people haven't played it so I would be ruining the story if I say anything.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Return them because come on. Don't be a dick to Emily.

Maybe we should sabotage the truck. That should solve all the problems, at the expense of the poor delivery guy.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh good needless resource management to power your time machine! It really is like Shadow of Destiny!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I dunno, the guy hit the ground running and he's doing his best. From what I gather the time changes just basically plop him in situations and force him to do his best to figure poo poo out.

I did like the "I don't think this is worth changing" line :allears:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Was the text this awkward in the original Japanese version? "Yeah dawg, I think I get what you're talking about. It's Parallel World theory. Anyhow gently caress off I have my own problems without your bullshit."

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Looks like White Gloves decided to take a more proactive approach.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So I guess what we'll do is untie the dog so that it doesn't spook Ben.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Holy poo poo this is gonna backfire horribly.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah here we go. We're gonna do something that's gonna butterfly effect into catastrophe

We got this flashback during the first case, so wait does this mean we're gonna mess up Emily's fate by changing the past?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Well...crisis averted I suppose. And I guess if Morris is happy who are we to say boo?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ethan. So I take it we found our villain. And I'm betting that flashback is of our classmate falling from the school roof.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It would be impossible to tell with this game's script.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

But the future refused to change...

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Huh. So despite us saving Mary, she still somehow ends up dead, and somehow still because of the bus accident. I guess there's some mechanic we're missing.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

What? You don't trust this face?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

That's a hell of a twist! I can't imagine that's good for the timeline!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

M-M-M-M-M-M-M-Meido!?!?!?goodjust like anime

I guess our best bet is to somehow ice Irving.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I mean what's his game? If it's a battle of temporal changes we'll win simply by attrition.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Okay game. Before you had my interest, now you have my attention.

And I suppose the girl falling off the roof in one of those flashbacks is supposed to be Kori.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Irving seems like the sort of dipshit who would take everything personally. How he managed to replace Twombly is still unknown though.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

What are you hoping to accomplish here, Irving? You're using your Pen a shitton for a lot of petty rear end reasons. Not only is this gonna backfire, what's the point? Oh great you made the world hell for Ethan, but you will still be stuck in the same timeline. And you can't fix that unless you use your pen to undo all the changes you made.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hell of a leap to peg Ethan as the murderer. Still, not like we can't fix this.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Why don't we tell Derek about our shenanigans? He obviously knows about our time travel abilities. And he is obviously super involved in this mess.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm guessing Irving reached his limit since he's stopped loving around and going for a relativly direct approach.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Are you using save states?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Yay, this is back!

Looks like Irving is finished. But now what? Also, when Irving fell, we saw that his hand was covered with three scratches. Did we ever get an explanation for those, or is that yet another mystery?

Well we got scratches from our cat on our hand...so...

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

:suspense:

Oh poo poo what did we butterfly effect this time?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

drat it Derek! We're so close if you didn't gently caress this up! :argh:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

drat. One step forward four steps back :(

I'm legit into this though, even if it is hard to follow.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Uh okay look I'm certain there was a better solution than that like come on.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So no matter what happens, Derek still dies huh.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Also, who did you piss off to get that red title?

I wish I knew though apparently I did it so thoroughly that it's the third time I get the same sort of custom title. I post a lot in D&D and I try to convince people that voting third party in a FPTP system is stupid, especially as a "morality vote".

This ruffles some feathers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

drat Ben what the gently caress :stare:

• Locked thread