Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.
Man, I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but color me intrigued. Hoping we get some ground rules for the time shenanigans soon so I can wrap my head around this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.

WFGuy posted:

I like that Ethan has already started to jump into this time-hole business with both feet. He's not going "Oh no, what a tragedy, we will miss her," he's immediately planning - in his fumbling, novice way - how to 'fix' the problem and doing the legwork to make it happen.

Yeah, I appreciate the lack of moping in the game so far. He sees a problem and is like, "Alright let's screw with Time and fix this poo poo, yee haw".

• Locked thread