Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Pick posted:

Eddington is some micro craft beer that tastes like poo poo

Tangerine natural fruit wine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Who's the Trek version of an IPA then?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Pondex posted:

Who's the Trek version of an IPA then?

Slick William, but like a few years ago before it was played out. Or Picard Picard now.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

AntherUslessPoster posted:

Harry Kim - an open can of warm bud light on the hungover morning
Janeway - irish coffee, made from cutty sark and nescafe
Chakotay - counterfeit aguardiente (yes I mean it)
Tom Paris - heineken
Tuvok - hennessy xo
Neelix - spanish table wine. Looks like wine until you open it
B'Elanna - warm smirnoff EU vodka, 37%
Kes - pumpkin frappucino with a martini shot in it or homemade martini+pumpkin juice icecream
7 of 9 - ice cold original kraken black spiced rum
icheb - bloody mary with stale tomato sauce
Doc - a bottle of proper malbec wine

These are extremely solid, nice work. I’m gonna have to add on a few though.

Barclay - virgin strawberry daiquiri
Borg queen - one shot of room temperature gusano rojo. No chaser is provided

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The stupid kazon are six bottles of blue nun.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Fluidic space aliens are a bottle of absinthe that your friend swears he got while backpacking across Europe and has been saving for you. You drink it and vomit profusely forty five minutes later in a dark room.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Neelix is actually the worm in a bottle of tequila. Ha ha

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Neelix is a 40 year old Cab-Sauv paired with veal.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The cast of Enterprise are the morning-after flat leftovers of whatever drinks the Voyager cast is.

Michael Burnham is a store brand rotgut vodka that somebody convinced you would taste like the top shelf stuff if you ran it through a Brita water filter.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

oh but seriously I posted:

:gowron:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

:stonklol:

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

:drat:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Drone posted:

Joe Carey is a bottle of Jägermeister. You buy into it early on and put it unopened in the freezer, then you forget it exists for seven years and then randomly pour yourself a shot, only to immediately throw away the rest of the bottle.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Michael Burnham is a store brand rotgut vodka that somebody convinced you would taste like the top shelf stuff if you ran it through a Brita water filter.

ST:Picard is that bottle of really expensive scotch your boss bought you for your twenty-year work anniversary that your idiot friend Akiva Goldsman decided to mix with Mountain Dew and Red Bull at your last housewarming party.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hi im jake sisko, the carbonated non-alcoholic drink for students

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Garak is really good Everclear trash can punch. Seems harmless, even comical, by your side all evening, until it sneaks up on you and kills you without warning.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Drone posted:

ST:Picard is that bottle of really expensive scotch your boss bought you for your twenty-year work anniversary that your idiot friend Akiva Goldsman decided to mix with Mountain Dew and Red Bull at your last housewarming party.

STOP INSULTING ME IT TASTED GOOD LIKE THAT OKAY

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

I'm the guy swearing he can still taste the Scotch and going "Loosen up, it still gets you drunk, don't it?"

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Seven of Nine is jello shooter you do off a world-class ballerina who got scammed into working as a stripper.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Deanna Troi is a cellular peptide lager

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I wonder what kind of racist caricature the Ferengi was in the original rejected pulp adventure script that eventually became Captain's Holiday.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Introducing The Morn(tm)

- This lukewarm treat is famed for its consistency and quality.
"Always the same temperature, always the same taste!"

- Served in a stein, a Morn(tm) will never run out.
"Space-age technology fills your cup to the brim, even when upside down!*"

- It's loud! Then quiet!
"The Morn(tm) explodes out of the bottle with a birdsong of fizziness, then lulls itself into a deep meditative silence so you can drink in peace."

Enjoy a Morn(tm) today. Only at Quark's.

* final price per ml generated, not necessarily consumed. see rule of acquisition 239

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 8, 2020

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Bit of a tangent, but one thing Mass Effect mentions in the codex is that Krogan love american-rules football. You just know that's gotta be a real brutal sight to behold.

The Krogan were the best Mass Effect race

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Captains Holiday: Picard has the worst holiday ever.

Would have been better if he had Rom face off in a frisbee match.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

etalian posted:

The Krogan were the best Mass Effect race

I’ll agree the day I hear a Krogan singing Gilbert & Sullivan, but until then it’s the Salarians thanks to the nerd commandos in 1 and Mordin in 2

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Pick posted:

Eddington is some micro craft beer that tastes like poo poo

Drank by someone who won't shut up about how amazing and flavorful it is and how whatever you're drinking is mass-market garbage swill (even though you brew your own at home)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

Captains Holiday: Picard has the worst holiday ever.

Would have been better if he had Rom face off in a frisbee match.

it would be the worst holiday ever for anyone but picard. he skipped right past all the boring resort stuff for light adventure, a whirlwind romance with a femme fatale, :siren:archaeology:siren:, and beating up ferengi. it was like one of his godawful dixon hill holoprograms, but in real life and pandering to his interests even more shamelessly.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I wonder how much of that episode had to be rewritten because Stewart was stamping his feet that he wanted to be Indiana Jones for a change.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole posted:

*writer's room*
> ok guys so i think we have a pretty good episode planned. lots of klingon and troi stuff.
*patrick stewart kicks open the door with a team of lawyers and agents*
>> GUYS have you seen die hard??? also check out these sick riding boots ian loaned me

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Some kind of video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz1c1xdoUFc

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

That episode has Data doing small talk I can't hate it.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Die Hard was legit one of my favourite episodes, not enough for me to remember the actual name but still

Remember when he shot a dude with a loving crossbow

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
He killed tuvok

Syrnn
Aug 16, 2004

Don't gently caress with Mot the Barber, he'll cut you. Will Riker was in for a trim yesterday and he agrees with me a hundred per cent.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Arcsquad12 posted:

That episode has Data doing small talk I can't hate it.

which is, honestly, the best moment in all of star trek

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

any and every time i watch star trek with or without others present, i remark to the void:

"star trek is a comedy"

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Danaru posted:

Die Hard was legit one of my favourite episodes, not enough for me to remember the actual name but still

Remember when he shot a dude with a loving crossbow

in a creepy voice

Staship MIIIINEEEE

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
Sisko falls in love with a woman who is just a mental projection by someone else’s wife and has literally no personality or memories
Janeway falls in love with a holodeck character
Kirk falls in love with a shapeshifter, a robot, probably loads of other things

Does Picard have a “falls in love with something clearly not real” moment? Can’t remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Sisko falls in love with a woman who is just a mental projection by someone else’s wife and has literally no personality or memories
Janeway falls in love with a holodeck character
Kirk falls in love with a shapeshifter, a robot, probably loads of other things

Does Picard have a “falls in love with something clearly not real” moment? Can’t remember

Wasn’t there a woman who imprinted on him and became his perfect mate but she was in an arranged marriage?

Does she count?