Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

A female captain?? dont make me laugh

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Gatekeeper posted:

the u.s.s. intrepid is a big large aircraft carrying thing filled with important historic planes and shuttles and poo poo that flies/floats fast/dives beneath the sea

they also are home to the Starfleet Academy Experience!!!

yesterday I visited this important place with my mom. We saw many props from the shows, like Spock's actual ear molds and a old disintegratey pair of pointed ears and some tribbles, and a bunch of uniforms and such. I was only a foot away from a thing that was nestled between janeways thighs. Same with Wallace Shawn's curly toed shoes and nagus coat. Picards Peter pan outfit was sexy af. I never realized what a big sturdy solid man he was! It reminded me of Elvis's late 60's gold jacket outfits, when he was not a boy anymore but not yet a bloater, just a big hunk of manflesh ready to gently caress for days. This is what picards uniforms and pan clothes conveyed to me. No wonder Q was all around that business on the reg.

I tricorded a corpse and took the Kobayashi Maru test and did phaser target practice and spoke Klingon and basically had the time of my life. I told my mom all about each exhibit and prop and character and show and kept cracking great jokes at voyagers expense and whooooo boy, the "Normies" really like that show huh? make a few "neelix hosed a baby" jokes and flyover state fat fucks mean mug the poo poo out of you and your mom :( I also said "Gul dukat did nothibg wrong" real serious-like and a horrible woman pearl-clutched and made terrible screechy Picard flute sounds and demanded of her husband "did you hear that?? did you hear him??" which was weird because she didn't even look bajoran.

Abyway, I found out I'm best suited for command (obviously lol) although communications was a good 2nd.

Hopefully Starfleet will eventually be real so I can present this certificate and sign up! I'll go where no gatekeeper has gone before 🖖

Anyone else experience the academy?? Share your story and post ur pics!! I can't post em now but at home I got a bunch of great pics I took of Gul dukat's face and some blurry planets and a big ol' ship and my mom getting "beamed up" if you guys wanna see em :D

you loving nerd

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

:siren: X-POST :siren:

quote:

Nation posted:

why dont u star trek voyager into the toilet janeways

lmao

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

who the gently caress changed my av

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

HeartPlug posted:

I was typing up a long effort-post about how to improve Voyager but I feel like posting it here would be a waste, especially since it's so long.

please do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

criscodisco posted:

It would be rad if heck couldn't post ever again