Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
I just became a dad so while watching the newborn I've gone through TNG, DS9 and this thread over the last few months and I finally caught up to it.

I'm starting to watch Voyager and I never fell asleep during any of the episodes of TNG and DS9. So should I just keep sleeping through it or just watch TNG movies?

Also, Get this cheese to sick bay! :neelix:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

I just saw this episode and I was wondering why the actor thought kligons talk...in....long ..pauses... like... this...

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

yeah but so did old Jake Sisco and they are the same actor.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

I took a break from Voyager cuz it's BAD and watched all of Battlestar. I really enjoyed it even though I thought it got a little preachy. A lot of twist and turns kept me going to the final episode. I also liked everyone's ending. I don't know if at the time the show was getting canceled or acually ran it's course but I think they tied everything up pretty well. besides maybe Starbuck.They really dug a hole with her.

I also thought it was really funny how Cheif choked the gently caress outta Tory and nobody gave a single gently caress. Giaus was great and it's someone you just loved to hate and we're rooting for him pretty much after season 3. Same with Saul. Both of their arcs were fun.

I don't think I'm ready to go back to Voyager so I might start up Babylon 5 since it's on prime.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

I liked Transfigurations cuz at the end the alien was all "brah I've transcended let me show you." and the other guy is like "nah gently caress that you freak." and space wizard goes "well good luck stopping me cuz imma go tell everyone now byeeeee~"

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

Danaru posted:

hey HEY :mad: Jadzia is cool and good

She was until maybe half way through the show where all she did was make stupid snide comments.

Even Sisko got sick of it and told her to shut up in the episode where they got shot down by Jem Hadar and while they were also looking for a ship that had crashed on the same planet.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

I haven't gotten too far into voyager but I thought everyone had replicator rations. Like some type of credit they were using to get food out of it but when they got flung to the other side of the galaxy it's not like you can get more credits.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

one of my favorite scene is with Garak and Kira. Kira just defended herself aginst a cardassain when they were training them to fight like a resistance and Garak comes out of the shadows watching the whole thing.

When Kira said "You could have help." Garak said "From here it looked like you didn't need it."

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

my mother watches murder she wrote still and I always say how Jessica Fletcher is such a noisy person. She gets away with so much.

Was she ever targeted for murder by the end of the episode cuz she couldn't stay out of everyone business?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

THS posted:

watching the ds9 ep where bashir treats the other genetic freaks and i like that the only thing wrong with the woman is that she is so horny that she has to be held in space prison

I just thought that her condition was that she had to laying down half the day.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

just watched the episode "Real Life" on voyager and :stare:

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the doctor and b'elanna to talk about what happen but it never happened. talk about random algorithms.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

"no you can't play parrises squares with the older children you might get hurt."

holodeck calculates data

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

man.. the sets on the killing game episode had alot of nazi memorabilia. lol

like alot

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

Tuvac pretty much mind melds with someone every other episode. Mutiple times even.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

I'm kinda digging discovery. More so than picard. what's up with this defiant ship? Is it the same as ds9?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

that makes sense cuz I never seen tos. I always wondered why the terrain were so decimated in the ds9 mirror world and I'm glad discovery is kinda answering that. everyone in their universe joined to stop them lol.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

can anyone tell me the episode of tng where Picard is trying to convince a colony of federation citizen wanting to live in Cardassin territory to leave? I think he fails to change their mind by the end of the episode.

It's not the native american one but I was watching Maquis part 1 and 2 on ds9 and they mention wishing to not letting them stay on the other side of the border.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

drat, was it that far into the series? I was way off looking for the episode I didn't even think of checking that one. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

the only thing Picard can do to save the show is to change the name to Siko and continue his story instead.