Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

Three-Phase posted:

As an ARMA player I think a FPS should be a confusing, brutal and unforgiving experience. These "fun" shooters confuse me.

Three-Phase, I finished your signature!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

nope

Matoi Ryuko

Actually, I did!!

bean mom

Zyla#1386

play with me i wont yell at ya

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Three-Phase

by zen death robot

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Three-Phase, I finished your signature!!

This signature warms the cockles of my heart.

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Three-Phase posted:

This signature warms the cockles of my heart.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Alright folks, my blizzid is Munchables#1195 hit me up some time :)

bean mom

i love that it ends in a thumbs up

----------------

eonwe

:zenpop:

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!

DraconicImpulse posted:

only until they start making character specific updates and add hats.

Man, I can't wait for Blizzard to give Tracer a tophat.

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i played with some of u

and it was fun

well thast my overwatch story

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
overwatch is fun

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
would love to join you all but we're still getting emails one letter at a time down here. i tried ffxiv during the beta and my ping was so big during raids i couldn't see anyone, and being the healer that didn't go down so hot. y'all should try space station 13 though

~sig~

nvm no cake

this is a really fun game that i also am playing

Calx#1115 if anyone wants to play together or if you need an extra people for a group or something

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im not playing it

hi how are you ♥

Crinklepouch

Its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys.
Crinklepouch#1626 is my battle.net ID

Ace of Baes
Overwatch is fun id post my thing but i dont ppl like yobgoblin adding me so hmu v pm if you want to play

eonwe

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

im not playing it

you hsould

nvm no cake

Eonwe posted:

you hsould

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im too poor and also i have no time and also I spent my video game budget on brigador which is more my speed

hi how are you ♥

eonwe

ok i look forward to playig overwatch with you soon

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
over watch is v good with the pink muscle lady

nvm no cake

some people may not realize this but the game is actually $40, not $60. the $60 is for the "origins edition" that just includes a few extra cosmetic things like skins. you can buy the actual game itself for only $40 through the battle.net launcher.

i didn't know about it until somebody told me which made the difference between me getting or not getting it. so maybe this will help somebody else on the fence.

tl:dr fun game is only $40

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

thepiratebae.se posted:

some people may not realize this but the game is actually $40, not $60. the $60 is for the "origins edition" that just includes a few extra cosmetic things like skins. you can buy the actual game itself for only $40 through the battle.net launcher.

i didn't know about it until somebody told me which made the difference between me getting or not getting it. so maybe this will help somebody else on the fence.

tl:dr fun game is only $40

holy smokes that's a lot of moolah!

hi how are you ♥

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I, too, do not think I will be playing this game. Best of luck.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Hi there!
Maybe head on over to the chill thread, instead. I apologize for almost totally forgetting about this thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775648

There is a goon discord set up for getting groups and generally being very chill as well as a big spreadsheet of all the chill goons who play Broverwatch.

Sorry for neglecting this thread, y'all. Head on over to the chill thread, instead.

FluffieDuckie

if anyone wants to start a new yobber thread please go ahead and i'll flush this one

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

nvm no cake

Ben Smash posted:

Hi there!
Maybe head on over to the chill thread, instead. I apologize for almost totally forgetting about this thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3775648

There is a goon discord set up for getting groups and generally being very chill as well as a big spreadsheet of all the chill goons who play Broverwatch.

Sorry for neglecting this thread, y'all. Head on over to the chill thread, instead.

so should i post my battle.net ID in that thread then? i didn't see anyone else's but i didn't look very hard either

Farali
any tips on how to stay chill? even when I play only with friends (pubbing is a no-no for me) who are super casual and don't care how much I suck, I still get stressed out about how much I suck and I can't play for more than half an hour. it just makes me wish splatoon was on PC :(

eonwe

I would just try to remember that you are by far your harshest critic

there are always dicks that are rude to you in game, but they are just angry people and its not a reflection on how you are actually playing

generally when you do bad, only you really know, and even if you do bad, so what?

FAT32 SHAMER

hi thread, I'll see u all in discord

bai

Farali

Eonwe posted:

I would just try to remember that you are by far your harshest critic

there are always dicks that are rude to you in game, but they are just angry people and its not a reflection on how you are actually playing

generally when you do bad, only you really know, and even if you do bad, so what?

Apparently other people know? I played a match on Numbani and after the match, someone from the enemy team flat out asked if I was playing on controller because my aim was that bad :cripes:

Thanks for the food for thought.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
this game is fun good and when you play with your internet friends

eonwe

Farali posted:

Apparently other people know? I played a match on Numbani and after the match, someone from the enemy team flat out asked if I was playing on controller because my aim was that bad :cripes:

Thanks for the food for thought.

man, don't worry about it

you have people that are dicks, but you aren't really winning or losing anything, so just try to filter some of that out and remember that you are playing a game, not performing surgery or anything lke that

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
there are a bunch of characters that barely need aiming if that's a problem for you! try winston he's a ton of fun

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ahundredbux posted:

there are a bunch of characters that barely need aiming if that's a problem for you! try winston he's a ton of fun

i use his ult to punch everyone off the map

----------------

Ostentatious

FAT32 SHAMER

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daft punk those two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tin Of Beans

overwatch is good yall

• Locked thread