Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Yeah didn't see that ending coming from a mile away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

It amuses me how much Penny and the taller lankier angel look like characters Steve Dillon would draw.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

While I agree the show's pace is borderline glacial, I have to give it credit for the attention given to all the characters. The show seems keen on subverting a lot of tropes like Donnie and his wife (Donnie kind of owns IMO), the opening scene from the latest ep (I found it kinda funny Tulip was dressing them all down for the paintball thing, meanwhile it was just kinda harmless fun albeit hillbilly thing really), and so on.

Still gonna just DVR it and binge watch it when it's done, though. I think it will fair much better that way.

• Locked thread