Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
We can bring crossbows on airplanes now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Is it racist to point out the black guy's weapon of choice was the spear?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I'm pretty behind but its nothing special so far.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The shows plot almost mimics Scientology with the thetans spirits inside people controlling them.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The show is about Scientology. They all have super powers because they have thetans which control them.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This episode made basically no sense to me at all. Some guy fell from a airplane and some black fought with a spear.

Another chance for AMC to whip up an hour with Chris Hardcheese to cash in on some commercial money!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I couldn't pay attention to the show. It seems so bad.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Hollismason posted:

That's how you address a Preacher. You don't say " Hey Jesse". Although really they should refer to him as Pastor ,but it's a southern thing to refer to a Pastor as Preacher as in " Howdy Preacher".

Don't let the Sheriff hear you talking like that!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Zaphod42 posted:

Another terrible Tenzarin opinion.

It just doesn't seem as good as Feed the Beast.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

life is killing me posted:

Seems to me that the two angels

Their not angels, they are normal people with spirits inside them that give them powers and try to control them. The show is about Scientology!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Filthy Casual posted:

I think they're trying to tie up a lot of lame late comic plot lines like Cass/Tulip, Jesse's arrogance, early so we can get all the good stuff later.

There is no good stuff later.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Don't think were gonna get season 2 there guys.

AMC will just have to find another bad thing to make a show about so they can run Chris Hardhat for an hour afterwards. Maybe they could combine this with that kung fu show!

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Zaphod42 posted:

First, those numbers are almost all than breaking bad ever did in its first season.

Second, they already purchased a second season.

Third, if you look those numbers are actually going up after the 4th episode, not consistently down.

Another Tenzarin screwup :cheeky:

I'll be waiting.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Its a scientology tv show, the story sucks.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Medullah posted:

Oh yeah that's right. There's a show that should have never gotten made, yet somehow did, then should have never been good, but it was, and then should have been cancelled early so we remember it fondly like Firefly or Jimi Hendrix, and instead will overstay it's welcome like Dexter or Fat Elvis.

You know how loving cool it would be if the series was only one season long and at the end War just wins? That would of been the best ending.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The preview for this week's episode looks intense!

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Aug 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

JazzFlight posted:

Not a bad little movie, actually. I enjoyed it a lot more than Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, for instance.

Forget apples and oranges, were aiming lower!

• Locked thread