Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
I never read the comic, but heard about it here and there through other nerds. I was a little annoyed at how jumbled the pilot was. According to what I read, it doesn't follow the comic. But from what I see I think that comic readers would enjoy the show better knowing the background of these characters and what their deals are, because I was really confused. I felt like I was missing a prologue or something important.

Jesse's "Voice" power being taken literally was so telegraphed it lost all its punch. Poor Chip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

AtraMorS posted:

Does AMC's website not play nice with adblockers or something? I'm trying to stream the pilot but the video quality is just a pixelated mess.

edit: I'm using Chrome if that matters? Sorry, I know this isn't tech support. Just trying to find out if it's just me or what.

e2: holy poo poo amc's website is just embarassingly bad, sorry for what is probably the billionth post on the subject. show's good!

I stopped watching Better Call Saul because AMC's website is so bad. It kept asking me to sign in with my cable provider ID, I did, and it just asked me to sign in again. Infinite loop. No other streaming site has this problem.

• Locked thread