Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rudy's Irish accent is loving brilliant.

I'm all in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've read the books and i like that it's different. So long as the characters are there and they work well with the story, i'm all in.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheWZAd posted:

The bazooka thing immediately after was cringeworthy. She went from badass femme fatale to Tank Girl.

Your brain is broken, but it's probably not your fault. I'm assuming your were dropped on it.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
This was a solid episode, I don't give a poo poo if it's different. I loving love everything about this show.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spuckuk posted:

As someone who lives near Manchester now, and grew up in Ireland, you're loving mad, they're miles apart!

His Dublin accent really isn't that bad, and even makes sense for it to be not dead on native, considering he's been around a while.

Quincannon was so perfectly cast, that little faraway aside he does when talking about his business is going to make a lot of horrible sense later.

Get 50 guys from Dublin, they all sound different.

He's got a bit of the nordie accent in there, but no one cares.
Also, OG Warrington massive!

• Locked thread