Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
I love the angel theory and I can totally see it being true. I really want to rewatch their scenes now.

I also picked up on the "Don't" - "No" difference in the saint's loops. I understood instantly it was a hell loop once that happened. (Only because I really liked the way he said "Don't")

All I could think of with the Cassidy scenes are the Julia scenes from Hellraiser where she lures men back to Frank for him to consume.

My only complaint is the so-obvious budget constraints, in this case showing up as a bus ride to hell. I am at least glad they put a little thundercloud action after the hell loop scene, just to add some sort of supernatural or divine flavor.

(Also, God is not the sleeping Uncle, we all know it's the furry mascot)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
After the town exploded I kinda wanted them to go back to showing meat baby, this time all cooked, or perhaps still being grilled.

How come nobody ever asks Cassidy how he got that way? I'd be so curious. Maybe they can make a story arc about that.

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
This last episode in particular made it quite clear what sort of tone they're gunning for. A whole bunch of despicable characters in a whole bunch of ridiculous situations. The whole Not-God sequence shows that you just can't take any of it seriously at all, just go along for the ride.

• Locked thread