Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008
Ground floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

BR0ME0 posted:

Steel Battalion controller D.Va, checking in. :smuggo:

lmao if you're not using a pair of joysticks n64 star wars podracer style

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Edgy Bees posted:

God damnit Kojei! ......But seriously, D.Va is a blast.

winky face

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Thoughtless posted:

I feel like Bastion and Torb's Turrets just aren't as effective as they used to be. Do people just know how to counter them or have there been some balance changes?

People are just trying to counter as Hanzo, Genji, or Widowmaker.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

hhhat posted:

Junk rat question: so he did his ultimate and I snuck up behind him and shot him in the back of the head. His bomb was way far away, however it was like he blew up a little too and i died. Death cam showed it was me killing myself. Does junk rat blow up when he's killed when channeling? Is it a bug or a feature?

Game fun hating work

Junkrat drops a pile of bombs at his feet when he dies.

e:b

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Xenaero posted:

I've seen and felt like I've experienced Reinhardt taking small amounts of damage through his shield. Does that happen when it cracks? I'm talking bullet attacks, not beam weapons.

symmetra orbs, reinhardt flamestrike, winston tesla go through rein's shield.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Broseph Brostar posted:

Those patch notes are almost certainly fake

hm, yes, blizzard is posting fake notes.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Geostomp posted:

Is this real? Because it's blatant even by Chinese knock-off standards.

Sure is. The developer has justified it by saying "okay but Chinese people can get it for free, and they like that. checkmate, blizzard :smug:"

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Thumbtacks posted:

is this supposed to happen

no, you should generally win games that you're two players up on

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Dr Cheeto posted:

5 widow 1 Lucio comp. Completely unstoppable.

Why bother with the Lucio? Just throw in another widow, they're invulnerable since they can grapple away unopposed

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Jastiger posted:

Counterpoint: Most of my ideas are good and would improve the game.

lmao

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Golem II posted:

It should be like TF2 when a medic uses an uber and you can't do any of those. Having him able to just spam his ult to win is horrible.

Jastiger posted:

Sound dangerously like Jastiger, tread carefully.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

fan of the browns posted:

It's not distasteful. It's limited-availability skins pared with the Olympics. It's not a nefarious money-grab, exploiting poor addicts. It's a promotion.

It's not really even limited-availability. They're coming back every summer.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

Does shooting things in the spawn room count against your accuracy

As soon as the round starts, accuracy is tracked against everything. You're free to blast away during prep time.

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Broseph Brostar posted:

Anybody peep the projectile flying through a window in the castle. Is that just a Hanzo arrow with no team colors or is it a new projectile?

it's a bird. I suppose sombra could theoretically have a bird cannon

kojei
Feb 12, 2008

Wren610 posted:

And yet this guy still ignored multiple hits on multiple occasions. You guys can try to hand wave it away it happened somehow maybe he created some kind of insta healing dll. Dude injected something into his game. Every time they announce a wave of bans went thru means there was a wave of people successfully injecting crap into their game to gain an advantage. Its easy to catch the hacks that are sold on websites and used by 100 people there's a pattern they can look for the guy who creates something and tells noone is pretty hard to catch

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kojei
Feb 12, 2008
Use more ammo and gain more force the longer you hold the boop button down.